←one→

i decided to pull out my phone as kenneth walked out of his room, shortly returning with his new camera

"say hi, Emma" he smiled, "whats up Kenneth's vlog?" i smiled, waving my hand in the air, "ew dont call it that" he chuckled, "then what do i call it?" i asked, and he just laughed. "so this vlog is gonna be my weekend with Em, right?" he looked at me as i nodded.

"great, well talk to ya later" he said, shutting it off. "you excited?" i asked him, scrolling through my instagram, "for what?" i gave him a 'duh' look, "ortho tomorrow?" he smiled, "ohhh, eh, sorta. you hungry?" he asked, i nodded and followed him out into the kitchen.

"cook for me, san jose" i laughed, knowing he cant cook, he playfully rolled his eyes and sat on the barstool next to mine, "okay foster, you know i cant cook" i burst out laughing and he followed along shortly after. after our laughter died down he scrolled through his twitter with one hand, while the other was just sitting on the counter.

i picked up his free hand and played with his fingers, resting my head on his shoulder, something i do often, usually when im tired. "tired, Em?" he asked, i yawned and nodded. he stood up and intertwined our fingers, walking up to his bedroom.

i know what youre thinking, 'couple goals' everyone says it, but truth be told, we've never had one conversation about being more than best friends. sure, sometimes we act like a couple, but if we ended up dating and breaking up. bam, i would lose my boyfriend and best friend. thats why i dont even wanna try.

"wanna borrow a shirt?" he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts, i nodded. he handed me his bleached alexander chung shirt and i headed into the bathroom down the hall, and changed into my spandex and his shirt, which made it look like i had no pants on.

when i returned to the room ken had on gray basketball shorts and a white cutoff (basic kenneth san jose attire amirite) and i hopped into his bed, letting the warm blankets engulf me. i felt the bed dip and thats when i knew kenny had gotten in, that and the lights turned off. "night, em. love you" he said, pulling me to his chest, "night kenny, love you too" i mumbled, as darkness took over.

← n e x t d a y →

"hey vlog, were on our way to- emma, where are we going?" he asked, pointing the camera at me, "um...ortho" i said, then looked back down at my phone, he was something else. we pulled up to the orthodontists office and we all filed in quietly, and after about 15 minutes in the waiting room, a nurse came out.

"kenneth san jose!" she called, we all went back together, "were just gonna see if your invisalign fit right, and then you'll be on your way" she smiled at him. he nodded and put them in, i turned on the vlog camera, "how do they feel?" i smiled, he showed his teeth, "weird.." then he looked at the package, "set 1 out of 31" he said, winking at he camera.

"thank you!" Claudine called as we left the office, "mom, can we get chick fil a?" he asked, "yes, is that okay with you emma?" i nodded in response, and went to checking ny dms on instagram.

kensanjosebae._: i love you emma!! are you and kenneth dating? ♡♡

emmafoster: love you too, and no:)

tatimcquay: youre so pretty wtf

emmafoster: aww love you tats!

tatimcquay: whats ur number?

emmafoster: ***-***-****

"and what do you want?" he asked me, "um, 6 chicken nuggets, french fries and a large dr.pepper please" i said presssing the lock button on my phone, "hey kenny?" he looked over, "yeah em, whats wrong?" he asked, "oh, nothing. i was just wondering, what are we doing when we get back to your house?" i asked. he shrugged, "whatever you want to do" i smiled and placed my hand on top of his.

when they handed us our food, i immediatly dug in, i havent eaten since yesterday morning. "thanks claudine, i really appreciate it" i said, and she smiled at me through the rear view mirror. "where have yall been?" mat asked when we walked into the living room, "ortho and chick fil a" claudine said, going into the kicthen.

"bre is in my room if you wanna see her" mat said and i immediatly took off and ran to his room, and hugged bre right when i saw her, "sweetheart! its been too long! hows you and kenneths relationship.." she smirked, i sighed as a small smile played on my lips, "you know there is no relationship excpet a friendship, nothing more, nothing less" i laughed and walked out to find kenny putting on shoes.

"where ya guys going?" i asked, "to the basketball courts, wanna tag along?" i contemplated it, "no i think im gonna stay here, thanks though" i gave him a small smile, "yeah, but call me if you need anything, okay?" i nodded as him, mat, and bre all left.

i walked into kens room and changed into a pair of atheltic shorts and grabbed his blue 'grateful' hoodie, slipping it on and crawling into his bed, where suddenly i couldnt resist the urge to sleep.

← time skip (2 hrs) →

i slowly opened my eyes, adjusting them. i had fallen asleep when the sun was ot now its competly dark, i checked my phone, 9:12pm. my phone was at 2% so i plugged it in and walked out into the kitchen. "how did you sleep, dear?" claudine asked my as i made my way to kenneth, "good, thank you" ken opened his arms and swayed us back and forth.

"just date already" i looked over to see peter. "hey peter, whats up?" i smiled, "you 2 not dating" he scoffed, "were just friends, bro" kenny said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "mhmm" i agreed, walking into the living room.

i sat on the couch, and ken sat beside me, with his arm around my shoulders. "oh, em, look at my new phone. it came today" i looked down at his black iphone 7+. "ooh, now were twins" i chuckled, referring to my rose gold 7+, "apparently" he laughed, putting it back in his pocket.

2 horror movies and one high school musical later, kenneth was knocked out. i sat on the loveseat, and he was asleep on the couch. i checked my phone, 4:26 am, i decided i finally needed to rest.

i turned off the tv and shook kens shoulder, "come on, lets go to bed" i whispered, i had to guide him because he was half asleep and asking me about sheaden, "shh, lets just sleep. night kenny, love you" i said, closing my eyes.

<<------------◎------------>>

new story are yall excitedddd?