Shadows Movements

It started when we were young, the shadows movements and the strangest things that happens.

I remember two people, a little girl and a boy holding hands. They were just shadow figures but you could see their smiles and hear their voices every time they spoke to you.

This happen during the time I was 6,7,8 years old. I can't really remember that far since my memories like to disappear into thin air.

I remember when the girl and boy led me into my hall at my house, and then at the end of the hallway there was a door I have never saw before. It opened and the little girl and boy were screaming at me to run before they got me. Explaining to me how im the chosen one. what chosen one? It got me so confused but I ran back to my room as I saw a hand come out of the door and capture the little girl and boy. They were screaming and I was frightened but I went into bed and shut my eyes hoping to go into a deep sleep but then I heard someone in my head or like someone was behind me. "We will get you and you will come with us. The chosen one will be ours." I can't really remember but it was words like that.

8 years later.

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys just a little start off to this book. We are all writing this. - Tima

Hope you reading. You don't like then fuck off. - Jace

Don't be too mean Jace! - Tima

...Whatever - Jace

All of us are out!

we will continue this slowly so It maybe be short or may be long.