Crushes

Okay, maybe Tito was right.

I should have been sleeping more, because the next day, I was pretty tired.

At around 8am I heard voices from the little room, where the boys used to eat. 

My bones were aching when I got up. I hated getting up early. Especially if I hadn't slept much.

"Aw Dawn, ya look a little tired, huh?" Tito smirked, as I came to the breakfast table.

"Shut it, Toriano!" I muttered and sat down between Michael and Marlon.

Marlon was eating some cornflakes and Michael a toast.

"I had a strange dream tonight..."Michael said silently. Everybody looked at him.

"I guess it was all about burgers and glazed donuts!"Tito laughed and Jermaine and Jackie also did.

Michael just smiled a bit.

"Nah, not at all. It was...there was Miss Ross....Diana Ross!" Everytime Michael said that name, his cute face turned so dreamy and his high voice also went soft and amorous.

I smiled. He was only eleven years old, but yet so in love with the Supremes star.

"Fellas, cover your ears or you'll hear so much romance trash that you'll never get it out of ya heads!"

If I'd been sitting next to Tito, I would've punched him in his stomach as hard as I could.

At this point, I need to say: Don't get me wrong. I like Tito really very much. He's that kind of boy, you can't hate. At least I feel that way.

"Cmoan, Mikey, what did you dream?"I asked the youngest member of the group. Michael looked at me with those huge dark eyes. If he hadn't been 4 years younger than me, I would've really thought about having a crush on him...

"Well.."Michael said, "So there was miss Ross and a huge park with flowers and-"

He stopped cause his brothers were almost rolling on the floor laughing.

Michael seemed embarrassed. But then he cleared his throat and said loudly: "And then Jermaine and Hazel came!"

Suddenly his brothers held on and all eyes were on Jermaine.

"Ohhh Hazel!"Tito said with this special voice, "Hazel and Jermaine in a park full of flowers! What could happened next?"

Jermaine looked like killing Tito and Michael at one time. But before he could, I asked confused: "Could anybody tell me, who Hazel is?"

Tito flashed a smirk and said: "Go ahead and tell Dawn who Hazel is!"

Jermaine blushed and stared on the floor.

"Ohhhh"I finally understood, "A girl Maine likes, huh?"

"Not any gurl!"Jackie explained, "Berry Gordy's daughter!"

"Awwww how cute!"I exclaimed. "Does she know?"

"Does she know what?"Jermaine asked angry.

"That the Jackson 5 member Jermaine LaJaune Jackson has a crush on her!"I laughed.

"No she doesn't know that, because it ain't true!"Jermaine shouted.

"Calm down brother, we all got our chicks, ya know!"Tito said, putting his hand on his shoulder.

I shaked my head and giggled.

"Guys, you are crazy!"I said smiling and grabbed some milk and cornflakes.

Am I the only one who thinks that it's so cute that Michael was in love with Diana since he was a child?
And then later she even was his girlfriend...That's when dreams come true:)

Next chapter coming soon..