CHAPTER 1

Early morning by 6:00, there was a delivery truck driving to the city. "Man, I want to see whats inside those boxes that boss wanted us to
deliver."- delivery man #1 said.

"Yeah. Im really curious since they all said that it was a secret and it has to be hidden by the people, thus its dangerous."- delivery man #2 said.

"Aigo, they didnt even give further informations to us. Tsh.....oohh!!! Wa......watch out!!!!"- delivery man #1 yelled.

The second man was turning his wheels to the other side and the truck hits that cement post. "Aish!!!! Why would a cutie little cat crosses the road at this early morning?!"- the #2 complained.

They went outside to check the cat that is only on the other side of the road, maybe hunting for food.

"Tsh...its a stray cat. Poor thing. Wait, why does this door open?"- #1 commented as they both closed it and went away.

On the other side of the road on where the cat was smelling and looking for food, little bit away from it's side, there was a medium sized cylander bottle that the chemical inside were all spread out on the dirty areas of the canal, there were rodents like mouses all over the area that is eating dirty left over foods, before those pests eat the foods....the chemical was already absorb by the food.

The cluesless hungry mouse eat those foods over the area, but....

The mouses suddenly squeks so loud and it catches the cat's attention. The cat were now observing the mouse that is moving off the road, but then.............the mouse suddenly collapsed,but it still moving a bit, the cat took the chance to went near to it, and eats the mouse.

When he finished the mouse, the cat went off the road to look for another food. But, it's visions turned blurry as it walks by the city.

On the bus, there was a high school girl that is waiting for the bus stop near her favorite bakeshope.

She dropped off the shop to buy snacks. She was now walking down the road where meters away from the Gongbin High.

While she was singing along the song from her earphones, she suddenly encountered a cat that is walking dizzily and about to collapsed but she luckily catch it. "Oh poor kitty."- she carressed it and it suddenly shakes. "Omo....whats wrong???"- she paniced and placed the cat back on the ground and started to search for wounds or any scratches but she cant see a thing.

She opened her phone and started to dial a vet number. While ringing, the cat mysteriously meows. She end up the call and hold the cats. And....

It bites her wrist, and she thought it was a normal bite from a cat but its not.

"Meeooooowwwww....."- it meows and bites her again before it runs away.
"Aish! I should have known! Aigo, that stupid cat! Omo! Im late!!"- she said and went running meters away to the school even if her hand was starting to react and blood drips even more.

7:38 am and its almost time for the class hours. There were 4 guys that is sitting on the benches near the school gate. Their names were Rey, Abel, John and Daryl. "Its so boring to do this shitty clearance."- Daryl complained. "Yeah. I preffered playing an online games than that crap."- John added. "Its exams tomorrow yet were so chill, unlike the others. So stressed out of the study."- Abel said. "Yeah. I agree. Lets sign that crap later.....oh? Its that Jenny? Why is she running like there was an apocalyps or something."- Rey wondered as Jenny finally enters the gates and it automatically closes after she went in.

"Miss your hand is bleeding!"- one guard yelled. So more guards from the other sides of the gates went near to where Jenny is, curious to see whats the look of her bleeding hand.