EVERY INCH A QUEEN

"Bitter are the wars between brothers."

Text from; Liz Forbes                                                                                                                                                             I miss her too.

                                                                                                              Text to; Liz Forbes                                                                                                                                                                   I know.

"Did you actually kidnap the werewolf?" Damon is carrying Mason Lockwood over his broad shoulders before he plops him down on one of the expensive wooden chairs.

"Wait, is saying wolfnap funny?" he rolls his eyes at me.

I have been staying at the Salvatore Boarding House since my aunt was locked in the basement until the vervain has passed through her system and she can be compelled.

I have decided that I love the house. I love the dusty furniture which only makes my allergies act up a little bit, I love the abundance of first edition books in the bookcases.

I love feeling safe here, with two people watching over me, making sure I don't get hurt.

My train of thought interrupted by Damon's snarky voice, "do you have a better plan Princess Paloma?" I roll my eyes right back at him.

"It's Queen Paloma to you, my loyal subject." Damon ignores me and sends a look towards the blanket next to me, asking for my help. I sigh but give in, that seems to be the only way with Damon.

"Okay grab that corner." I do what is asked of me, but not without a comment.

"Why are we doing this exactly?" Damon looks at me like everything he does makes sense, sometimes I think he doesn't understand that people can't read his mind.

"Because I don't want to stain the carpet."

Bonnie speaks up from one of the couches, "I knew you were gonna say something like that."

Damon looks at the young witch, feigning shock. "Judging, again."

I pick up the two left corners of the blanket and pull it over the centuries old carpet tightly, covering it from any potential dirt.

Or blood, if we're being honest.

"Lola grab that duffel will you?" I comply with Damon's request and pick up the heavy brown duffel bag. I unzip it carefully and let the contents slide through my small hands.

"Kinky." I am playing with a plethora of heavy silver chains, they are cool against my warm body.

"He's not gonna be out much longer." Bonnie warns us with a worried look on her face. I throw the heavy chains in Damon's direction.

"Looks like this guy is used to being tied up."

Bonnie takes Mason Lockwood's head into her dainty hand and focusses on something that seems to be just out of my reach. If I could just let myself fall in completely I could grab on and hold it, but I am not sure if I would ever be able to find my way back out.

"What are you doing?" Damon questions Bonnie's motives, Bonnie must know this.

"You're looking for a moonstone. I'm trying to help you find it."