1 ..what a great news...

The cold breeze of the night blowing against the little girl's skin. Shivers sent through out her little body as she sat there staring out the opened windows in her bedroom. 15 year old Jenna was so lonely at the time, not that it's anything new but sometimes it beats in her head that she would just be like this forever. Forever alone, she thought. But then again, who would wanna waste their time socializing with her when they've all got other friends who aren't boring like she is, she thought again. You see, that's the only thing that is keeping her away from the others. She overthinks too much sometimes, her friend Betty always tells her. But she just can't help it, it's the way she is and always have been.

Jenna's P.O.V.

It was about time I go to bed but then my phone rang. I looked over to the nightstand and saw "Betty" written there along with a long digit number. I got up from the small couch and walked over to pick up the phone.
"Hello.."I yawned with one hand covering my mouth.

"Aww.. Jen. I'm sorry to have to call you in this god damn hour of the night but I've got something important to tell you" she said quickly.

"Mmhmm... what's that?.." I slowly sat down on my bed.

"TOMORROW'S MY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!!" A high pitched scream of excitement coming from the end of the line. Causing me to jump a bit.

"... I mean.. that is exciting, I guess" I scratched my head.

"Lol of course! But the most exciting part is I'm throwing a party at my house after school tomorrow!!. And YOU!! My dear Jenna, must be there as well." She said in a strong voice, ordering me.

"But umm.. I don- " believe me I tried but Bet cut me off in the middle of my sentence.

"No no, No I don'ts. Because you my girl aren't gonna be left alone tomorrow night, and I certainly can't party alone neither!" She said.

"Umm.." I ran out of words.

"Deal???" She asked quickly.

"Fine. But only because this is your party Bet. If it was anyone else's I would've hung up the phone. And don't try getting me drunk again.. as I- I have class the next day... I guess" I rambled.

"Haha, Right kitty. Better get some sleep and stop rambling. Oh, don't forget to bring some extra clothes for the sleepover!!Good night Jen, love ya" She hung up even before I had the chance to say good night. But well.. at least I get to go to bed now. Wait what!?!? Sleepover?? Right, now I have to wake up extra early tomorrow, Jesus. Whatever. I thought.

I then put down my phone where it was before and got up to go shut the windows and pull the curtains closed. Then went straight to bed.

*Hey there!!! So that was the first chapter. As you can tell nothing much was going on there and I kinda wanted it to be short cause it's better then too long, right? I just don't want you to get bored reading it lol. Byeee xxx

Flip flopsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara