Chapter 19

(Gladion's point of view)

Me, Lille, and Hau were sitting in the hospital waiting for the doctors to come out that's when...

A doctor came out to us and said "Your friend is in a comatose state. She has lost a lot of blood, and has a couple of fractured bones. Normal people in this condition don't make it but considering..."

Hau growled "Considering what!" Me and Lille looked over, surprised with his sudden rage.

The doctor said "Considering that this has happened before in Kanto."

Lille said "What do you mean?"

He said "Apparently she had been attacked before when she was at her father's house. She had gone into a coma and they gave her no chance of surviving. But somehow she survived but after she woke up she said that she met darkrai. After that they made her go to therapy and it seems as though that somehow the memory of all this happening just disappeared."

I said "How is that possible?"

The doctor replied "This is quite normal when someone comes out of a coma. Sometimes to protect the person, the mind locks that memory away."

Hau said "So there is a case that she won't remember any of th-"

The nurse ran up and said "Sir! She's awake!!!"

The doctor said "Follow me you three."

So we ran to (y/n)'s room. She was sitting up, she saw us. We walked in and said "For the record doctor I know you told them about when this happened last. And no I didn't forget it was just the only way for people to leave me alone. Darkrai came back and I honestly don't care if you believe me or not."

The doctor stared at her while Hau had jumped at her to hug her. She said "Hau can't breathe."

Hau released her and said "Sorry I'm just so glad your ok!"

(Y/n) replied "Gladion?"

I replied "Yeah?"

She replied "Can I talk to you alone?"

Everyone else left.

She said "You need to know what happened in both when I was in my coma and what happened at the Aether Paradise."

I nodded my head for her to continue.

She said "When I was down in the basement, Ladson Beat me. I was beaten and they shot electric jolts through me. I heard Lusimene mumbled to herself why would I ever love anyone like you. Then I screamed at her saying that it's because I've never met someone who understands me so well. Someone who pushes me to be my best no matter what the circumstances. I told her that no matter what she did to me that I would get back to you. And tell you that I love you because I do. So never forget it."

I smiled and said "I know and I won't forget."

She said "Now I guess I should tell you my dream?"