Chapter 7

Luka, Olivia, and Pierce all walked around the pack. Olivia skipped around, holding both Luka's and Pierce's hands while she did so. Everyone waved at Olivia and Pierce but gave Luka sideways glances. Over the last two years, people found out he was the one who killed the woman. Everyone was upset with Pierce for taking him in but now they don't care if Pierce took him in or not. They just still hated Luka.

Olivia started to skip ahead of the two and stopped near an open spot in the woods. "Daddy! Look! A path!" Olivia called, pointing to the open path. Pierce and Luka walked up to her and looked down the path. "Want to walk through it?" Pierce asked. Olivia nodded and skipped down the path. Pierce huffed, letting Luka go before him so he could be in the back.

"Liv. Be careful." Luka called when Olivia stumbled over a fallen tree branch. Olivia turned a corner and her footsteps stopped. "Liv?" Luka called as he hurried up and stopped next to her. There were two people that Olivia remembered seeing but couldn't remember their names. "Uncle Ivan. Bishop." Luka said, pulling Olivia close to him. "Hey." Bishop pouted. "I thought it was Uncle Bishop to you. I am your uncle's mate." He sighed.

Pierce walked up to the kids and pushed them behind him. Ivan and Pierce were having a decent relationship until Pierce took an orphan and an orphaned rogue who couldn't control his wolf. Ivan tried telling them that it wasn't the best idea to take in the boy because he could have hurt Olivia and Cordelia who was pregnant at the time with Pierce's children and Ivan's nephew's and niece.

"Hello, baby brother. How are you?" Ivan asked. Pierce shrugged. "Fine. Just creepy that you're just so happening to be standing here while I'm taking a walk with my children." Pierce said. Ivan chuckled. "Well I'm sorry. I did come over to the house but your little red head told me that you're taking a walk with the two orphans." Ivan said. Pierce snarled. "No need for that, dear brother. We're actually here for you to meet some people."

Bishop moved out of the way and there stood two little girls. Not much older than Olivia. They must've been seven or eight, Pierce thought. "Who are they?" Pierce asked as Bishop picked the little blonde girl up and she hid her face in Bishop's neck. "This is Isabella." Bishop said. Ivan picked up the brunette one. "And this is Annabelle. Our daughters." Ivan said and set a hand on the little girl's back. "Their parents... Met an unfortunate end a couple of weeks ago. They were a quite a big part in our pack, though." Ivan sighed. Pierce forced a chuckle. "Look who's taking in orphans." He mumbled under his breath.

Olivia pushed past Pierce and slowly walked up to Ivan and Bishop. The two girls looked down at Olivia. "Hi." Olivia said. The girls waved and hopped down from Ivan's and Bishop's grips and walked up to Olivia. "I'm Olivia. My family calls me Liv, though." Olivia said. "I'm Izzy and this is my twin sister Anna." Isabella said as she took Annabelle's hand. "Izzy. You know I go by Belle." Annabelle said. "But that's too complicated, Anna. We both have similar endings to our names." Isabella said. "Nuh-uh." Annabelle said. "Yah. I'm Isabella. You're Annabelle. The only difference is the a and the e, silly." Isabelle said. "Girls." Ivan said in a warning voice. They both groaned.

Annabelle had short brown hair, big blue eyes, and lightly tanned skin. Isabella had blazing red-orange hair that met at the middle of her back, electric green eyes, fair skin, and freckles. Freckles, freckles, freckles. Both of them weren't much taller than Olivia. Probably three inches.

Annabelle looked up at Luka. "Who's he?" Annabelle asked, pointing at Luka. "That's my older brother, Luka." Olivia said. "He looks nothing like you. You have light skin and he has dark skin." Isabella said. Olivia blinked a few times. "Well neither do you." Olivia said. Pierce chuckled. "Okay. Come here girls." Ivan said as he picked them both up and handed Isabella to Bishop. "Daddy. Do we have any other cousins?" Isabella asked Bishop. "Yes you do. But Uncle Pierce has to allow us to come meet them." Bishop told her. "The girls can. You guys can't." Pierce said flatly. Ivan rolled his eyes. "So you let the monster into your home but not your own brother and his mate?" Ivan asked in a sassy voice.

"That's enough." Pierce said and grabbed Olivia. "If you're going to insult my family, then don't bother coming back." Pierce snarled at Ivan. Ivan huffed. "Well aren't you going to accept it? He killed the little girl's parents and another woman and nearly killed you. He is a monster." Ivan snapped. "Ivan. Stop." Bishop said and set a hand on Ivan's arm. "We're going, Ivan. Come on." Bishop said and nearly shoved Ivan away. Bishop looked over at Pierce. "I'm so sorry, Pierce." He said and grabbed Ivan by the shirt and they walked away.

Olivia looked over at Luka. "You what?" She asked. Luka opened his mouth to say something but closed it and looked away. "I'm sorry Liv." He mumbled before turning away and ran. He was mad at himself for doing what he did. And for someone to bring it up just made him more mad at himself.

"Luka!" Olivia called. "Luka!!"