City of stars (S.S)

Warnings: angst
It was hard. Being in a relationship with him, it took a toll. With him on press tours for his new movie, and the frequent cons. You were proud of him, but you missed him.

He was on a press tour, it was almost over, only two more weeks. You sighed. Sometimes you wished he wasn't gone for long periods of time, months...

Sure he called, and you two Skype almost everyday, but you missed being able to hug him, to fall asleep next to him. Speaking of the devil, the phone rang. Picking it up you instantly knew it was him. But he'd sent a text.

Seb: the press tour has been extended... I'm sorry I won't be home.

You felt the hot tears stream down your face. You just wanted Sebastian back.

Later that night he had called you, the talk went south. You had yelled at him for not being home, and he had yelled at you for not being patient. You both ended the call frustrated and sobbing.

It was a long month, you got through it, there were nights where you just cried yourself to sleep, while hugging his pillow, but you got through it.

You wanted to apologize, it wasn't his fault, it was his job. You both had only sent the occasional text, not calling or skyping. But he was finally on his way home.

Unfortunately you had been called into work for an emergency. So you wouldn't be home when he arrived. Quickly you jotted a note down explaining why you would not be there when he arrived.

~

When you finally got home, you sighed. It was around midnight so Sebastian was probably asleep. Or that's what you thought. You heard a familiar tune being played on the piano, you knew it was Sebastian.

Slowly you walked in, sitting next to him joining In.

(Bold is Sebastian, Italics is you, and this is when you both sing)

City of stars
Are you shining just for me?
City of stars
There's so much that I can't see
Who knows?
I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you

That now our dreams
They've finally come true

City of stars
Just one thing everybody wants
There in the bars
And through the smokescreen of the crowded restaurants
It's love
Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else
A rush
A glance
A touch
A dance

A look in somebody's eyes
To light up the skies
To open the world and send it reeling
A voice that says, I'll be here
And you'll be alright

I don't care if I know
Just where I will go
'Cause all that I need is this crazy feeling
A rat-tat-tat on my heart

Think I want it to stay
City of stars
Are you shining just for me?
City of stars
You never shined so brightly

It was going to work out. You made that promise to yourself and Sebastian.