Chapter 7

~Alex's P.O.V~

I wake up right when Ashton lays on me.

"Get off me you fat loaf" I say trying to push him off.

He laughs and rolls off.

"So I asked the guys if they could help do your room today and they said yes... on one condition" he said as I get up.

"And whats that... I talk? "I say giggling".

"Well kinda, they want you to do a cover with Luke"

I froze. No way in hell am I doing that.

"Then I guess I'll be doing the room by myself" I said grabbing my clothes and going to the closet to change.

"Come on, they will be a big help, it's just one cover, please" he bags me.

I walk out of the closet and look at him.

"I don't know, do I have to sing, I would perfer to just play" I said looking away.

"We can talk about that later" he said standing up.

We both go downstairs to have breakfast.

"The guys will be here at 12" he said getting two bowls out.

I look at my phone to see that it's 11:30, oh god. I met them once and I passed out. Then later ran away.

After we eat, we go upstairs and start to move everything out of the room, and put down plastic on the ground.

All of a sudden 3 giants, I mean guys come into my room.

"Hey guys, thanks for helping" Ashton said bro-hugging them.

I nod and smile, gotta love anxiety.

~Skip an hour~

We still painting the room, but we all started to get thirsty (for the D...). I go downstairs to get us drinks.

As I am making some lemonade Michael comes down.

"Hey I came to help you carry the drinks up" he said carrying over.

"Oh uh-uh thanks" I say looking down.

"You know you don't have to be scared of us, we won't hurt you" he said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I-i'm not scared of you guys, i'm scared I-I'll repeat my past" I really need to stop stuttering.

"Well if you ever want to talk you can come to me "he said grabbing three drinks.

"Thanks, I might take you up on that" yay I didn't stutter, and I might have just made a friend.

I grab the other two drinks and we head upstairs.

____________
~Nicole