What are you

(Recap)

(Past when you were 6)

"Mommy Daddy what are you doing?" The little girl with h/c hair asked her parents while flying around them. "Oh sweetie me and your dad are talking about a surprise for some one" the parents said smiling at there e/c daughter. The girls wolf ears started to twitch at the sound of screaming people" mom dad I'm scared" the h/c girl started to cry in her parents arms. "Honey get our daughter to safety I'll go see what's up" your father said while your mother grabbed your hand and ran away to safety.

(Present)

You started to cry slowly and then it gradually grew until you stoped at hearing a twig snap in half.

I looked behind me and I saw ....

NOW
Your POV

INUYASHA why is he here I thought as I hid up in a tree wiping my tears. "Come down here so I don't have to go up there!" He shouted so I came down forgetting that my ears were still hidden. " reveal your true identity now or face us" inuyasha said with anger. " true scent"( I know it's dumb but bear with me) I said and with that my wings, tail and ears appeared ( picture in media but change the hair color and add ears and tail also I made a pun and its dumb I know)

Inuyasha POV

" True scent" she said with grace, smoke appeared and when it cleared I saw beautiful  f/c wings, f/c tail and f/c dog ears. I looked away and blushed "why am I blushing" I thought angrily. The gang had their mouths open while I just stared at her beauty, " Do you not remember me inuyasha" she said with tears welling up in her eyes. Then I suddenly remembered a h/c with e/c demon from my child hood" y.....y/...Y/N!!!!!" I shouted. She just chuckled and nodded, I hugged her while she hesitatingly hugged back. " I thought you died I missed you so much Y/N!" I said with shocking voice.

Kagome POV

How does she know Inuyasha " Um inuyasha how do you know her?" "Oh she's a childhood friend of mine and I haven't seen her since 100 years" he said smiling " well ...... (y/n) I was wondering who are you?"

Your POV

" well ...... (y/n) I was wondering who are you?" Kagome said questionably. "I'm a fairy wolf demon in right hand command" "oh ok so,what happened to you?" I looked at her trying to hold in my tears from when I was young "um....." "go on" she had a look of worry "ok here goes," everyone say by the fire from lady Kaedes hut " when I was younger my dad was the great demon wolf general of mountain sharp top, he met my mom one night in the forest of Socrates, he was very injured from the battle he fought recently and my mom found him against a tree he opened his eyes and saw her, she healed him and when she was about to leave he asked her to meet him at the forest of dreams, she agreed to it then the day came he asked her what was her name my mother was Hikari the great fairy, my dads name was Daiki they fell in love and then had me a couple of years later, we were happy until my parents and I we heard screaming in my village so my dad went to check it out and my mom took me with her while we were running I saw a demon with white hair he had a servant who looked like a goblin he was killing everyone in my village, then I saw my father go up against him he fought bravely but, his head was cut off and on that day I vouched that I will kill the person who killed my father. My mom was devastated and while I was out getting firewood she hung her self probably from all the stress, I cried myself to sleep for three night straight, after that I barley ate anything or talked, couple of days later some people saw me passed out on the side of the road and they gave me food and a home I left them because I thought I was being a burden, then I met Inuyasha we got separated from the village we were in but after that we haven't seen each other ever since". Tears were rolling down my eyes and everyone comforted me.

??? POV

She was supposed to be with me instead but, now she's with a flee bag mutt *sigh* I will steal her until its the last thing I do.

Hey guys what's up I'm sorry I updated so late I was busy with school, Family, etc. but I will at least try to update every 2 weeks but I left the story on a cliffhanger and I want to know who this person should be vote who it should be

Koga~

Naraku~

Who do you think the third person should be it could be anyone from a different anime than this or should it be a OC well I'll see you guys next time

BAIIIIIII         (o^▽^o)