About the positions

Chapter 3: About the positionsSo as you all got to see in the last chapter we have a lot of positions up for grabs! But, I wanna tell you guys about the positions

So as you all got to see in the last chapter we have a lot of positions up for grabs! But, I wanna tell you guys about the positions. So, as you could see in the last chapter there are three main types of jobs:
-Admin
-Leader
-Helper

And I am just going to tell you about those three types of jobs because for one we'd hbe here until 2030 if I went through each position individually. Plus, they are almost all the same, just in different departments so there really is no point. However if you'd like to tell me to tell you more about an position just comment or message me and I'd be happy to.

Job descriptions

Job type 1- Admin:
Admins are part of the leader section of this account. As an admin you are responsible for checking up on the people of your department and its works and making sure that everything is okay and is running smoothly. If I ever have any questions about for example the writing department I will go to the writing department's admin. So just be prepared for more responsibilities, more tasks to complete, maybe a little pressure, and you will also need to be more active than our leaders or helpers. So for you my standard is you contributing 440 minutes a week. (It sounds like a lot but it's only 20 minutes longer than leaders and helpers)

Job type 2- leader
As an leader your are in charge of one book of the account. I myself am a leader for some of our books, but for most of them we have other leaders. Your job is to make sure everything is going good with that book. You need to make sure that your helpers are doing their job properly and if their not you need to speak to your admin or to me about it. You also can't forget to make sure that our followers are benefiting and are liking what they see with your book. If not then you need to figure out why and fix it. Being a leader is a big job, but it also can come with immense benefits.

Job type 3- helper
Helpers are the people who are helping out the leader with an certain book. Helpers are responsible for contributing something good and something useful to their book. If your not then you will be talked to immediately. Yes, we do understand that you have your own life and you have school and such but we still need you to be responsibly active. We only ask an hour out of your 24 hour day, and your probably up for like 16 of those 24 hours, so what's spending a short hour or more on this account?

Benefits
Here I am going to list some benefits of joining this account:
-your books get added to this accounts 'members books' reading list
-you get followed by me
-you get followed by this account
-other members may follow you
-you get the chance to make some friends
-followers may have to follow you or something like that for certain things

BenefitsHere I am going to list some benefits of joining this account: -your books get added to this accounts 'members books' reading list-you get followed by me -you get followed by this account -other members may follow you-you get the chance to...