Halloween!

For the sake of it being close to Halloween, here are the countries and what they dress like, and who they be.

America:

A Frankenstein monster. What do you think the "F" in Alfred F. Jones stood for on Halloween? He'd be the childish adult that goes trick or treating.

England:

A wizard. He'd be the house that hands out raisins.

France:

A werewolf, cause he's a sly dog! *insert lenny face here.* He'd be the one who goes to all the late night costume parties.

Russia:

He would be the clueless one who forgot it was Halloween, but still ends up scaring everyone. He would be the person who would be hired for a haunted house.

China:

Hello Kitty. He'd be the one that hands out butt loads of chocolate and candy.

Germany:

He wouldn't even dress up for Halloween, but in the end would go to a party and get really drunk.

Italy:

A cute kitten. He'd be the person that gives away full size candy bars, and cool toys.

Japan:

Would dress up as an anime character, and go to a convention. He'd be the person scaring everyone.

Spain:

A pirate. He'd be the person that falls asleep and everyone takes his candy.

Prussia:

He'd go out in something super awesome, and get drunk. 9 out of 10 times have a one night stand with someone, every once in a while a dude.

Romano:

He'd dress up in a suit and tie, maybe a fedora hat. He'd be the person who's house has the best candy, but is super scary. He also would go out and tp and egg people's houses.

Hungary:

She would dress up like repunzel and have her trusty frying pan wih her. She would be he person who would go to haunted houses and end up punching someone who works there.

Austria:

He would stay home, and not even bother to dress up. He'd be the house the best tp-ed and egged.