Chapter One

"Tea get your ass up out of bed", what a great wake up. My mother probably had be screaming at me to get up at least 4 times already. Really, to be honest, I didn't give a fu*k about going to a One Direction signing. We had to go because my mom wanted to be there three days before it even happened! I know right. Three Days!!!! Threee days stuck on the street. I'd have to be awake almost every night just to make sure I wasn't about to get ran over by a car. I didn't get why I couldn't stay home. I'm 18 and I have never been home alone. My mom says it's because of some "tragic" event that happened to her when she was home alone. I say it's because she's just trying to annoy me. What I also didn't get it is why we were going. There were plenty of people-sorry "directioners" that could live without going to one of their signings. Well whatever I have to go get dressed

*********

We parked in front of what looked like an abandoned hotel. While my mom and my sister got unpacked and set up "5 star camping equipment" I strolled into the hotel without asking. I walked in and the first thing I saw were stairs. There were only two things left. A One Direction poster and sugar ruffled all around the bottom left of the stairs. Someone probably came in earlier and did this. Well, I was already bored. So I waltzed back out and saw that out car had moved into an alley. And right by a store there was a tent. One lousy "5 star" tent. It would be so embrassing. I mean this is the town that I grew up in. I knew almost everybody here in this town. Except for One Direct who I knew wasn't even here yet. All those people going by thinking that I'm the one that wants merchandise signed because I was closer to their age. I decided to stay in the tent the whole time. Since I had brought my own tent I had to set it up. I really didn't want so I asked my mom to do it. "Mom, can you set up my tent since you made yours look brillant. Actually you made look exactly like that hotel over there" I said gesturing to the hotel I had just been in. "Just get off your lazy ass and do it Tea!!" My mom really liked to throw ass around and call me lazy.  I decided to go and do it myself. Once I was finished, i realized that my tent was big enough for everything that I had brought with me, including myself. Now I would never have to come out. Oh, and incase you were wondering I brought canned food, cereal, and Nature Valley bars for food. Event though my mother had packed a "Take-A-Long Grill" I still wouldn't be seen with her or my sister, here.