Chapter 23

I dedicate this chapter to Niyah878 because she always Vote and she'z mah friend Yo!

•••

HARRY

It's already a day since Kae and i broke up. i don't know what to do without her, i just lay down in bed all day and not eat that much. i miss her so bad. so freaking bad. I just want her to be with me and cuddle all day long.

I'm stupid

I'm stupid

I'm stupid

I'm stupid

I'm stupid

Thats what kept playing in my mind.

I even question myself 'Why did i do that?'

I don't know what got into me and i kissed Kelly.

"Harry heres your food" Niall went in the door and brought me the food.

"Thank you" i said with a weak smile and he went out

While im eating, I choked remembering Kelly and i kiss. Eww. just ewww.

I can't breath, i can't call for help, they are downstairs. i tried to Breath in oxygen but i can't until my Vision slowly turns to pitch black.

I woke up with a blurry vision and i saw that a girl is standing next to me

"Kae?" I managed to ask and i was dissapointed when my vision turned back to normal and all i see is a nurse.

"W-where is Kae?" i asked her

"Sorry sir, but i am not Kae" she said and Louis came

"How are you feeling?" Louis asked me

"Im fine, i just choked in my food. i thought i died and will never wake up again" i said in a poor joke.

Louis and i went in the car and talked with the boys

Liam drove home while we chat.

"Who saw me?" i asked them.

Niall raised his hand

"I came in because i forgot to give you the glass and i saw you laying on the bed barely breathing" he said

"Thanks" i thanked him.

He just nodded.

"D-didn't you guys tell Kae about it?" i asked them out of curiousity

All of them shook their head

I looked down and frowned trying to stop my Tears from falling down. Someday, i will get her back.

We arrived at the house and i laid down on my bed again. the whole day thinking of Kae.

I tried to ring her but she won't answer. she wont even leave any voicemails.

•••

KAETLIN

i haven't had enough sleep. i kept thinking of Harry. How is he? Is he still thinking of me or just hanging around with others like nothing happened?

I miss him i shall admit.

I got out my phone and scrolled through my photos.

I saw our old photos. i looked at each one of them.

Tears roll down my face as i Look at each one of them.

I cried again. my eyes turning red.

I wiped my tears and El was patting my back.