Chapter 11

JEN'S POV

A few months had passed since that romantic night on the ferris wheel. I was in school with Paris, Ryan, and Chaz. But Justin was still on tour and I missed him. "Hey! I have an idea!" Paris exclaimed when we were sitting in my living room on the couch.

"What is it?" I asked excitedly.

"Justin is playing at Times Square on New Year's Eve. We could probably go. And we could bring Chaz and Ryan since Justin hasn't seen them in a while, either."

"That's a great idea! Let's not tell Justin though because I want it to be a surprise."

"Then it's settled. In three weeks, we're going to New York."

3 WEEKS LATER

Paris, Chaz, Ryan, and I were all currently sitting in Ryan's car driving to New York. We've been driving for about four hours and it's a 20 hour drive. (A/N I don't actually know how long it takes to get from Stratford to New York City, so I just made up a number of hours.) We were going to drive straight to NYC, with the exception of stops to go to the bathroom and get food.

We were each going to drive for five hours. Ryan first, then Chaz, then Paris, then me. I'm lucky because I don't have to drive until tomorrow morning, whereas Chaz and Paris, have to drive at night. "Food anyone?" Chaz asked from the passenger seat.

"Yes please," Paris and I said in unison.

"Where to?" Ryan asked.

"I don't really care," Paris said.

"Me either," I agreed.

"Wendy's it is!" Ryan exclaimed causing us all to crack up. Let me tell you, those boys sure do love their food.

When we got to Wendy's, we went through the drive-thru and ordered. Chaz and Ryan got Whoppers and Paris and I got chicken nuggets. We also all got fries. I got Dr. Pepper, Paris got Diet Coke, and the guys got Mountain Dew. We kept driving. It was 10:00 so Chaz switched seats with Ryan and began driving.

I slowly felt my eyelids begin to droop. Soon I was out like a light.

I woke up the next morning around 7:30. I looked around. Ryan and Paris were awake, but Chaz was still sleeping. He drove late into the night, so of course he's sleeping. "Good. You're up," Paris said. Half an hour longer and then you have to drive."

"Okay," I replied.

Around noon we got to NYC. It was huge! Skyscrapers everywhere, flashing lights, and tons and tons of people. I parked the car, Ryan woke Paris up by giving her a kiss, and we started walking to Times Square.

It was currently 11:03 P.M. I remember that at this time last year, I was in the hospital because I passed out at the Maple Leafs game Justin and I went to. At 11:59 he kissed me and didn't stop until 12:01. He said it was because then I had a great ending and a great beginning.

Justin is supposed to come on stage at 11:15. We got here early enough so that we're so close to the stage that we could almost touch it. Hopefully Justin will see us.

"Hey everybody! How you doing tonight?" Justin walked on stage and yelled to the crowd. He was greeted with cheers. "So is this going to be a happy new year?" More cheers. "Alright. You guys know this song, so sing along."

He started to play Mistletoe. I looked down. I was wearing the love necklace that he gave me for Christmas last year. I smiled as I remembered him covering my eyes and putting it around my neck.

Justin's eyes locked on mine and his smile grew. after the song, he got up and exclaimed," Thank you New York! Happy New Year!" I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Justin.

Come right behind the stage with Ryan, Chaz, and Paris. I'll be there.

Ok. Be right there. I replied.

When we made our way back there, I saw Justin right away. He spread his arms out and I jumped into his arms. "I missed you, Shawty," he whispered in my ear.

"I missed you more Justin." He gave me a peck on the cheek and let go of me. "I love you Justin."

"I love you more, Shawty." Then he kissed me and went to talk to Ryan, Chaz and Paris. I walked with him, my fingers intertwined with his.

"5...4...3...2-" I was cut off by Justin's lips crashing into mine. About ten seconds later, he pulled away.

"Now you have another great ending, and a great beginning," he said and wrapped his arms around me. "I want us to be together forever."

A/N This story is almost finished. Only about one more chapter and then the epilogue.