Ch 1 Forest of Time

*5 years later after the Uchiha massacre*

A/N- the chapter starts around the first few episodes of the first part of Naruto.
Saratobi is the name of the 3rd Hokage so I won't put 3rd Hokage all the time.

*you were walking around Konaha finding something to do until you heard yelling somewhere nearby*

*you jump on top of a building to see who was yelling to see leaf ninja chasing a boy with spiky blonde hair*

F/N: *sigh* there goes Naruto, again.

*seeing Naruto run off and hide in front of the wooden fense and hold up a sheet that looks like the fense*

F/N: *you watch the leaf ninja pass him* really. They didn't notice a simple disguise like that? What they, Chunin?

???: big brother!

F/N: oh. Hey Tsuki. What are you doing here?

Tsuki: Lord Hokage asked for you.

F/N: do you know what he wants?

*he shakes his head and you sigh looking back at Naruto was dragged by Iruka*

F/N: *moving your mask from the left side of your head in front of your face* alright let's go.

*you both vanish and reappeared in the Hokage's office*

F/N: *kneeling down* you need some Lord 3rd?

Saratobi: yes, I need you to scout an area close by the village.

F/N: is there a specific reason why you chose me?

Saratobi: we believe that the charaka emitted from their can tolerate your's.

F/N: mine? *you look up with a questioning look but only to be blocked by your mask*

Saratobi: yes, your charaka is like the same form as the one emitted by the forest. We've sent out scouting parties only for the ninja not to come out of the forest.

F/N: I will get to it right away.

Tsuki: goood luck big brother.

*you petted his hair and you diassappeared*

*you appeared in front of the gate and walked towards the forest where you felt the charaka flowing out*

F/N: so this is the forest then, huh? *you look around* I am getting some strange readings from this.

*you start to walk into the forest to only see everything seemed to stop in time*

F/N: what the hell is this? *looking at a leaf floating in mid air* this is on of the most strangest things I've ever seen for now.

*you kept walking around until you sensed another presence*

F/N: that's weird. This charaka is moving like it's not effected by the forest.

*you jumped up onto a tree and started to tree hop to the source of the charaka*

*you stop to only see a boy that looks like Naruto's age*

*you jump down and startled him*

???: ahhh!

F/N: don't worry kid, it's fine.

???:oh, ok.

F/N: ok? What do you mean it's ok? I'm a stranger to you. Shouldn't you have your guard up?

???: nope, you said it was ok, so I trust you. *smiling*

F/N: really, he's acting like a 7 year old. *one of those anime sweat drops falls down your head*

???: anyway. Where are we?

F/N: I have no clue.

???: hmmmm. *the boy sits down to think while his hand is on his chin*

F/N: Well for starters, do you have a name?

???: *he looks back up to you* oh right, I forgot to say my name. I'm Almeth Uchiha. Nice to meet ya. *getting up and smiling*

F/N: *under your mask, you face goes into a shocked expression* he's an Uchiha? How did he survive the massacre? Hey, how did you get here anyways?

Almeth: oh I don't know. I was walking home from the academy and went into the store and brought fish food for my fish and ran home to feed him and went to look for food for me to eat and I somehow ended up in this forest and here I am now. Oh no, that reminds me I need to feed him.

F/N: *he runs out the forest with you following him* hey wait!

*you start chasing him until he went into the Uchiha's residence*

*you start getting a little emotional but shake it off as you chase him again*

*you see him go into a house and follow him and see him on the ground crying*

F/N: *you walk up to him and put a hand on his shoulder* what's wrong?

Almeth: *he looks up and shows you that he has the 2 tomoe Sharingan* my fish died. *he started crying again*

F/N: he is really crying about that? *you face palm as you thought that* well it's not safe here. Let's go to the Hokage and see what to do for now.

*he nods and walks away with you to the Hokage's mansion*

Almeth: oh ya, you never told me your name.

F/N: uh, in a little while I will tell you.

*you and Almeth walk into the Hokage's office*

F/N: Lord Hokage, I am back from the mission. *you bow to him*

Saratobi: what have you discovered about the forest?

F/N: the forest seemed to house a strange type of charaka that stops time. It seems that only special kinds of charaka can move freely.

Saratobi: I assume that those charaka are are your's and that young man's then.

F/N: yes.

Sadatoshi: *looks at Almeth* what's your name?

Almeth: my name is Almeth Uchiha.

Saratobi: so a survivor then.

F/N: it seems he survived in the forest for 5 years.

Saratobi: very well then, *looks at Almeth* how would you like to attend he academy again?

Almeth: sure. But one question. Where would I live?

Saratobi: we will arrange that soon. In the mean time, you will be send to the academy to get yourself aquaited with your fellow classmates and teacher.

F/N: I shall lead him there. *you and Almeth walk out of the Hokage's office* and by the way, my name is
F/N Uzuki.

*you both started walking off towards the academy*

A/N- and that's it for the first chapter. I procrastinated a lot when writing his story, but I still got it done netherthanless. Hope you enjoy this story and I think it will be a long story too. But until next time.