Saturday

Emily's POV

  I woke up with a terrible headache. I looked around my room and realized it was morning. Memories of yesterday flooded my mind. Patrick making out with that skank. Why would he do this? I mean I should've known, it's Patrick Hockstetter. Maybe they all planned it? Thinking it'd be funny to piss off the sociopath. I want revenge. But I don't want to hurt him. I'm better than that. I won't hurt him, like he hurt me.

  I got my lazy ass up and walked to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my tear stain face and puffy eyes. I still had yesterday's makeup on and I now looked like a raccoon. I tied my hair back and washed my face. I took my hair back down and I grabbed a couple towels. And hopped in the shower.

  It felt like I was in there forever. I stood there with my eyes closed just letting the water run over my body. I stood there until the water started getting cold and I got out. I wrapped one towel around me and the other for my hair. I walked down to the kitchen to make some coffee. I grabbed a cup and some cream, and a little sugar, I needed a little sweetness to kickstart my morning. I stirred them all into my coffee and went back to my room and sat at my vanity.

  I sat there looking at my puffy dark eyes. I really didn't want to even bother with makeup, I moisturized my skin and filled in my eyebrows. I still needed to fix my eyes so I grabbed my concealer and dabbed it all over my hideous eyes. I set it with power and opted for a brownish red mascara so everything would look natural.

  I let my hair down from the towel and decided to just let it air dry. I like my natural curly hair anyways. What to wear today? I went through everything in my closet until I found a white and grey plaid shirt and black crop top. I picked out black skinny jeans and black converse.

  I wanted to spent today to myself. I grabbed one of my nicer backpacks that I use as a "purse". I threw my journal, sketch book, and Polaroid camera in there. I grabbed my keys, cigarettes, and knife also. As soon as I opened my front door, Henry was standing there.

  "Uh, hi Henry." I half assed said. "Hey Emily, you got a minute?" He said looking upset. I closed my front door and stepped out on my porch. "Sure, what's up?" He put a hand on my arm and said "I am so sorry about Patrick, who would've thought he'd be that big of a douche?" I looked away "yeah I know" "I tried to stop him but he said no Emily isn't going to find out" I looked back up at Henry who looked really concerned, "he said that?" "Yeah I can't believe either, I tried to stop him". "Wow..." I sighed "...well thanks for trying Henry." He cupped my face in his hands, "no problem at all, you know I'm always here if you need a shoulder to cry on." I smiled "it's good to know I can count on someone".

  After Henry left I sat there for a couple minutes on the porch swing. I can't believe Patrick said that. He wanted to kiss her. He tried to trick me into thinking it was some misunderstanding, I knew it wasn't.

  I got up and started walking to the quarry. It's always peaceful there.

Patrick's POV

  I decided I'd go to Emily's and try to explain what happened. Hopefully she'd believe me. I really didn't kiss her, she came onto me. I just want thing to be how they were between Emily and I. I really like her.

  As I got closer to her house I seen Henry and Emily talking on the porch. I quickly hid behind a bush and watched. I seen Henry out his and on her arm. Then he put his hands on her face, as if he were going to kiss her.

  I decided I'd seen enough at that point and ran back towards my house. How could she? She's already moved on? And with Henry?! What the fuck!!

Emily's POV

  I got to the quarry and sat on top of a rock looking down on the water below. I had already started writing in my journal. So I threw it back in and grabbed my sketchbook. I started sketching out the whole area of the quarry it was beautiful how could I not draw this? I was in the middle of drawing when I heard twigs break. I looked up and I didn't see anything. I went back to drawing. I heard loud footsteps this time, I grabbed my knife out of my pocket and held it out preparing myself.

  Then I saw three figures come to me. When I realized who it was I put my knife away. Henry, Vic, and Belch. "Hey Emily!" The all smiled. "Hey guys, what are you doing here?" "Ah nothing we thought we'd all come to the quarry and hang out and swim." Henry replied. "Oh, Patrick didn't come?" I said confused. "No, after what he done to you we decided he's out of the gang" he said, Vic and Belch looked away as if they were hiding something. "You guys okay?" I asked "huh? Oh totally just wanting to hurry up and swim ya know." Vic answered, "oh well don't let me stop you guys, in just enjoying the view up here."

Henry came and sat beside me, "watcha drawing?" He said trying to look. "Nothing, just doodling." I said trying to hide it, "let me see" he said "um well it's not finished" "so let me see" I handed him my sketchbook, his eyes went wide. "Wow, Emily this is amazing, you have every little detail just perfect." "You think it looks okay?" "Okay?! It's amazing! Let's see what else you've drawn." He started flipping through the pages, there was one of me and my mom, and New York City when I went with my mom once, and one of my grandmother who passed, and more. He then stopped on one particular picture, one I had drawn of Patrick sitting in class with his hand under his chin looking so serious. It was my favorite piece I'd done. Henry then closed the book, "they're all great, you're really talented." He said, "thanks".

"Well let's not just sit around, let have fun!" He shouted. He then took his shirt off and pants. Followed by the other two. Henry looked at me "you gonna join?" I shook my head "no thanks" "alright suit yourself" he said before jumping off the cliff screaming the way down. Belch jumped next, then before Vic jumped he looked at me and said "don't believe everything that you hear". Before I could ask him what that was suppose to mean he had already jumped. I heard them all splashing around and yelling.

  I continued on my drawing when I heard more footsteps. I looked up and gasped a little. 

                           "Patrick..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N— cliff hanger, what's gonna happen? Ugh btw I totally meant to update earlier around 8, but I fell asleep in the middle of writing! I'm so dumb. Anyways tell me what you guys think in the comments, and don't forget to vote. And thanks so much for reading! I can't believe it has over 1K reads! I'm so happy right now I can't even! Thank you guys so so much, it means a lot, I'd be nowhere without you guys! I love you guys so much!