mystery girl//2

Wyatt's POV

         'Key0621'. That username was messing with my mind. I got a notification from the anonymous girl and opened up the app. I saw her icon and quickly pressed on it. When I opened it I saw that she had sent me four pictures. I pressed on one of them and my mind went to the dirtiest places.

"fuck" i mumbled as scrolled through her pictures. I would never send anything back but this girl was something else. I pressed the camera icon in order to send something back. I quickly pulled down my pants and did what i had to do, just this time i recorded only a little of it and sent it to her. No words or anything on the screen, just my faint moans in the background.

I saw that she opened it and i saw her typing right away. shit this was either gonna be good or bad. It felt like almost an eternity before i saw her message pop up.

key0621: were you just ....:0

wyguy03: possibly, wanna hear more?

Oh god why did i say that. I probably sound like some creep trying to get in her pants, which i wouldn't mind, but that's not the point. I don't wanna scare her off.  I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard my phone vibrate.

key0621: i guess i have some time...

"let's goooo" i chanted a little bit too loudly, causing my mom to come into the room.

"Wyatt, it's almost 10 o'clock, get off your phone and go to bed sweetie. You wouldn't want to be tired tomorrow."

"Okay i'm sorry mom, goodnight. love you."

"love you too wy."

And with that she turned around and left. I knew my mom was right about going to bed but this girl was so addicting to talk to. I couldn't just leave her on read so i texted her back.

wyguy03: not so fast princess... i might need a little bit more content if you know what I mean;)

key0621: *picture*

I looked at the picture she sent and my eyes went wide. THIS GIRL.

this was gonna be a long ass night.

<the next morning>

I woke up to my alarm clock waking me up. I got up and yawned, not wanting to go to school at all. I ended up going to bed at 3 am and only got 4 hours of sleep. Good thing today was friday and then this weekend would be free to talk to the mystery girl.

I did my morning routine and got dressed in a short sleeve button up with khakis, paired with my white nike socks and my new nike shoes. I went downstairs to see my mom making breakfast. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"You stayed up past bedtime, didn't you?" she said lightly laughing at the end.

"Is it that obvious?" i asked with a straight face, obviously being too tired to start a conversation.

"well honey, I'm your mother and know when you are yourself but enough about that. If we don't leave now then you're gonna be late to school."

I just nodded and threw my backpack over my shoulder as I followed my mom into the car. I buckled up with my breakfast I took on the go and slowly started eating. The car ride was silent mostly cause I was just eating but also because i couldn't get the mystery girl, known as key0621, out of my mind. The way she spoke to me was addicting, her body was addicting, and just her in whole was addicting.

We arrived at my school and I got out giving my mom the dishes i had brought from my breakfast. I walked into school and almost instantly my best friends, Finn, Jaeden, Jack, Chosen, Jeremy, and Sophia came up to me and greeted me with an excited hello. I just gave them a tired nod.

"What's up your ass wyatt?" jack questioned.

"sorry guys, I just didn't get good sleep last night and I'm just ready for the weekend to be here." I sighed.

"Well brighten up cause we just got a new student and she's pretty fucking hot if you ask me." finn gushed.

"Finn you think anyone with boobs and a vagina is hot." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up dude, anyway I saw her going to the office and I'm really hoping that I get to show her around." he smirked. I just shook my head and told the others bye while finn went rambling on about the new girl. I got to my first class and sat down in the back of the class. The class started to fill up and soon enough class had started. We were in the middle of going over an assignment when the intercom interrupted us.

'Wyatt Oleff please report to the principle's office, and have a great day!'

I got up and made my way to the office and walked in. I wasn't nervous that I was in trouble because sure I was the popular kid, but I was a straight A student and an amazing athlete. I saw our principle, Mr.K, with some girl that I had never seen before. If this was the girl finn was talking about then I wouldn't say he wasn't wrong about her being quite fine. I felt her eyes scan me and then we finally met eyes. All of a sudden, Mr.K spoke up.

"Wyatt, meet Keyana, our new transfer."