PercyXReader Part #2

Percy's POV
As I finished the story Y/N gasped and I just shrugged and she mumbled something incoherent and I said, " What? What is it??" And then she burst into tears and started sobbing into my shoulder, making both our shirts wetter and she just sobbed with the warm and salty tears, they fell on her wrists. When I grabbed them, she flinched and panicked before snuggling her face into the crook of my neck. Then I looked and gave a huge gasp. I could tell she saw my reaction because she started to leave, but that caused me to hug her tighter. She mumbled a little and short "Sorry," before crying softly on my shoulder. Then I heard her breaths even out and realized, she's asleep, then laid down and covered up both up with the sheets/covers/whatever you call them. Alfred looking at her wrists I saw that she had cut but, another bad thing they were fresh!! Why did she scar her perfect skin??
Then, it hit me like a truck, she like me, no loved me!! I NEVER LOVED ANNABETH!! It was never meant to be and I never realized it!! I'm gonna tell her in the morning.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY Lloyd and Cat Noirs HAIR!!

~~~~Morning~~~~
Readers POV
I woke up and was immediately pulled back down onto something warm, so I snuggled into that thing then realized, what is that and where tf am I?? Next, I looked over and gasped a little having my breath taken away by the beauty in front of me. Percy had his shirt off and had tussled hair and perfect sea-green eyes. I had known him for a while, but he never knew me. Plus, he probably still loved Annabeth. I sighed sadly, the heard a voice, "Hey Y/N, morning already?? Come and lay down so we can go back to sleep." And I complied and laid back down, falling into sleep, but not before hearing Percy's voice say one last thing "I love you Y/N, but being with Annabeth didn't help me realize it, it hid me from the truth. But now I know I will never let you go, ever."
I smiled and pulled him down with me and kissed him on the lips. Then snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.