I'm Back For Good

I was sitting in a small corner reading when I felt my phone buzz.
Unknown number: meet at the lockers.
I rolled my eyes and stood up,  people normally would be like who! What!
But I don't care.
I walked into the corridor and saw all the lockers a few students but one stood out, a guy standing watching his phone with pastel pink hair.

I smirked and walked up,  banging my hand onto the locker making him jump. "ne,  I am here Park jimin."
"how'd you know it would be me?. "
" I can tell it's you from anywhere even with different colored hair." I winked making him chuckle. 
"you should come over tonight everyone's coming over as in the boys and you can bring Jennie. I've..  We've missed you Chikao."
I nodded slowly in a calm response.
"sure. "

Jimin hurried on and as did I,  I was walking while letting out sweet hums.  It feels good to be back here.
As I was walking I pulled out my phone- let me warn you don't walk and text.
I bumped into a tall male figure making my phone drop.

The guy picked up my phone and at this instant I regretted.  I noticed on his wrist a bracelet.
He looked at me and sighed.
"here."
"tae?."
"Taehyung and you are?. "
My eyes widened.  I pulled up my school sleeve to show him my bracelet just like his. 
" you know who I am.  Best friends since birth idiot. "

He snickered and walked off.
I felt hurt.
Tae,  Taehyung was my best friend.
They all were.
Did I really cause them this much pain?
I have to go to jimin's I have to explain.

I am back for good,  so I should start off on good terms.
Although Tae has every reason to hate me.
When I left I told Jennie to tell him that to not contact me ever again.
Of course he did all I could say is I hate you to make him stop texting.
It was for an emotional purpose of course,  I didn't know that in future I'd be back here I thought if I know he hates me it will make it easier to miss him. Trust me it didn't.
So that's where we are today- our 17 year old selves.

I would take it all back but in the end I helped my parents.  I was going to stay here with my grandma but she was old my parents couldn't have me stay with someone..who would die soon.  So I went and my new life started.

America holds some good memories- like friends and schooling was easier.
Nothing has changed though with my parents they don't have a single care they just need my education to be 100%.
Of course they love me but not to the point that in America,  I threw myself around.
Party's are huge in America,  let's say that.  But that isn't all...  There's more to it.