Saul's POV:
As I turned around and heard the blearing sound coming from my phone, I mumbled "Not now! Please...". But then I noticed that no one was there, except for my phone. I sat up and slid to the side of my bed as I hit my phone to stop it from blearing into my ears. I grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom as I get a notification saying from Whatsapp saying 'Carmina❤️: Are you actually coming to school today or shall i talk to Kori by myself? 😂".
I laughed to myself as I slid across to reply and then said back "Well i just got up so yeah i think im coming😂". I sent my message and went into the bathroom. I had a wash and got my uniform on.

35 minutes later... *at school*

Carmina's POV:

I've now been waiting outside the gates for 20 minutes, waiting for Saul but as I start to turn around, I see him walking up to me, laughing. We walked in to school as we talked about my crush, Kori. As it's prom in 2 weeks I want to ask him if he wants to come with me and just be a couple for prom...
As we walked past A block I saw Kori. Saul started to laugh and whispered "go on ask him!"  And i hid my head as Saul pushed me over to Kori...

It was an awkard silence until I blurted out "Kori, I like you will you go to prom with me?".
He looked at me, not sure if I was serious or not and he says "well I kind of like Kim so i don't really want to go out with anyone at the moment". I walked away with Saul as I smiled fakely and Saul put his arm around me and said "Carmina, its okay, you'll find the right person one days, hes just a prick" as he turns around to Kori and sticks his middle finger up go him.

Author's Note//:

Hiiiiiiii! This isn't a very long chapter but i just thought that because this is a new book, i ill just do a short starter for you guys 🤔👍🏻❤️.
You know the drill, vote, comment and follow me Love youuuuu ❤️❤️❤️

~Saullll ❤️❤️