Chapter 1-Well i tried.

Hello wonderful reader welcome to this fanfiction. It contains Smut so be warned. I'd tell you not to read it if you're not 18 or over but who listens to that. Read it if you dare. Don't worry there isn't much smut in chapter 1 jeez guys.

Camila's POV

Finally I manage to usher my parents out of my apartment. They came to visit me and after a few hours of conversation and eating tacos with slightly burned shells, they were finally gone. I wave goodbye to them as they walk down the road then slam the door shut and bolt it as a precaution in case they try to come back. Don't get we wrong, I love my parents it's just the prospect of them coming back to my apartment is overwhelming. And I certainly don't want them coming back during what I'm about to do...

I grab my laptop from the coffee table and race to my bedroom, filled with nervous excitement. I close my bedroom door and put a chair under the door knob. Yes I know I'm being ridiculous, I don't need to hide in my own home but I'm nervous about what I'm about to do. Stop judging me okay! I go and sit cross legged on my bed and open my laptop. I blush furiously as I turn on incognito and open up a porn sight.

Why am I so embarrassed for gods sake I am a 20 year old woman. Get a grip Camila. Frankly I'm more embarrassed that I've never had an orgasm before. I mean I've tried masturbating before whilst thinking about guys and I've tried using porn before but I've never you know... finished.

And don't get me started on sex, I have hooked up with a guy before but it was a while back when I was about 16 or 17. He just came and fell asleep, how rude- am I right.

I haven't slept with anyone since then. But anyways come on Camila, back to the task at hand. I scroll through the recommended videos, I steer clear of the search bar- where would I begin? I have no idea what I'm looking for. Frankly the video tabs scare me, all the women look like objects. But even so I click on a video and press play.

I jump as loud moaning, coming from the laptop, fills the room. I squeal and slam the laptop closed. Thankfully the audio stops and I sit back to catch my breath. I summon up the courage to open the laptop again and as I press play ,and put the video on a much lower volume, I unbutton my jeans and shimmy them down my hips. Nothing about this situation feels sexy, the man is plowing the woman which frankly looks unappealing and I'm sitting here with my trousers pulled down. But still, I need to prove to myself that I can get myself off that I'm a normal 20 year old who does in fact have a working sex drive (although if I did I certainly wouldn't know).

I slip off my panties and my jeans from where they are bunched around my calves. I spread my legs a bit and touch my centre hesitantly. It doesn't feel wet at all and as I run my fingers over my clit I only get a weak pleasure. Surely it's better than this right. If it's not then I really don't understand the hype of masturbation. I rub my clit some more (clearly to no avail) but then my iPhone starts pinging from my desk.

I sigh and push away my laptop, almost tripping over my jeans as I walk to the desk. I unlock my phone and see that the messages are from my group chat with my besties.

Dinah: Mila get your ass over to Mani's apartment r/n we're all going over there.

Ally:Should I bring snacks???

D: FOOOOOOD!!!! Omg yes did u even have to ask??!!!!

Normani: Yikes calm down DJ

I laugh as I read my friends messages. Then my heart leaps as I see Lauren is typing.

Lauren: is Camz coming?

I feel my cheeks flush as they so often do when I think about Lauren or when some one talks about her or whenever anything involves Lauren really. I type a response to the chat quickly.

Camila: what's the occasion??

Lauren: Yeah I was napping what's the occasion?!

Ally: idk we're going to watch a movie

Normani: it's the notebook

Dinah: eh who cares as long as there's a hot guy for me to feast my eyes on ;)

Ally: For Gods sake Dinah Jane

Lauren: I guess I can go. Camila are u coming as well?

Well if Lauren is going then I definitely want to be there. Because she's my best friend and not cause I want to like be near her all the time. What no, pshhh.

Camila: Yeah sure I'll be over in 15

I turn my phone off and put my panties and jeans back on I look around at the crumpled bed sheets and laptop and sigh, why can't I just orgasm like a normal person? I grab my keys and a coat and head over to Normani's house.

Lauren's POV

I put down my phone and smile, so Camila's coming to Normani's which is why I'm definitely going. Ok look Camila is my absolute best friend in the whole world so it's not unreasonable that I really want to see her (even though I saw her yesterday when we went for ice cream together). My feelings for her are confusing, put simply. I mean I treasure our friendship but I feel something more for her. Does that mean I like her, I'm not sure. Maybe it does but I don't have time for all these complicated thoughts especially since I have to get to Normani's house pronto. I put on some lipstick and run my fingers through my dark locks. I think I look good actually I look pretty sexy if I'm honest but I know the second I see Camila my self confidence will turn to mush anyways. I grab my purse and race out the door.

Yes there is another chapter coming do not despair 😉