Chapter two

{No ones P.O.V}

"A CIPHER!?" The three yelled, Will hid his head in his sweater. "Don't hurt me" he whimpered.

"A-are you by any chance related to Bill Cipher?" Wendy asked, that made Will perk up. "Y-you know my brother?!"

"BROTHER!?" That only made Will hide again, they all look at each other then at Will.

"Hey its okay" Wendy said softly. "It doesn't matter who your brother is"

Will peeked at her from his sweater and nodded slowly. Wendy smiled warmly and Will kind of smiled back.

Stan and Ford ran up the stairs. "What in Sam hill of going on up here?!" Ford yelled scaring Will under the blankets.

"Don't yell your going to scare him!" Mabel exclaimed. Stan blinked and looked at Will who poked his head out of the blankets to look at them.

"Let's uh..... You know what forget it" Wendy's sighed and stood up, she walked out of the room.

Stan and Ford looked at Will and blink in confusion.

{Dipper Gleeful's P.O.V}

I got up once we landed and shook my head and looked around at all the trees.

Mabel who had fallen before I jumped was looking around with her eyes. "I think he's close" she said.

I nodded. "Let's get him backs and get home quickly" I said walking forward.