Let It Go

Allie's P.O.V

Three weeks.

It's been three weeks since I have been in L.A. It's been three weeks since Carli hit me in her stupid Mustang. It's been two weeks since my song was dropped and it climbed the charts like nobody's business. And it's been one week since I left the hospital.

I don't have any major injuries, thank you God for that one. Calum is trying ot get along with me, and I might just forgive him. Evenually. Only one thing, I will never forget what he put me through. 

Since I am in good enough shape, the boys and the manager's want us to go in a and record a little bit today. I have a few songs ready, I just have to ask the boys which one I should do. A few of them are about Ashton. Some about Calum. Others about whatever I was feeling like the day i wrote them.

"Allie? Are you ready to go in?" Luke came into my room in the 5SOS house. Which is mighty big may I add. I nodded since I was already dressed, and so was Lucas. Ashton got him ready for me this morning.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet before I walke dout of my room and closed the door. I walked down stairs and saw Ashton holding Lucas, with a bottle in his mouth. 

"That's a cute father son moment." I said causing Ashton to look up from the baby in his arms. He smiled at me and stood up. He walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss, and we all headed out  yo our van.

The drive to the studio and see a few fans there. We sign things and take pictures, a few girls gave me some onsies and stuff for Lucas, which was really sweet of them. I got a few twitter names that I am supposed to follow at some point tonight. I promised I would.

"So boys, do you wanna start first?" Some one who works for the recording studio asked. Luke and Calum nodded, since the sing the most they went in and did what they had to do first, which left me with Mikey and Ashton.

"Allie, do you know what song you're gonna record today?" Mikey asked me. I shrugged and pulled a few out of a bag under Lucas's stroller thingy. I handed them to Mikey.

"I want you guys to help me choose which one to do. Can you do that?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded at me. He read through all the songs and once he chose the one he liked he handed the paper's to Ashton, Luke had came out right after Ashton chose his song so he passed them to Luke.

"I think you should do this one." Luke said handing me one of the songs.

"That's the one I said to." Ashton said really loud. I laughed at him, he's so loud all the time. But it's cute.

"I was the first one to say that! I should be praised for it." Mikey said. I laughed at him to before going over and giving him a hug.

"I know Mikey." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. Just after they decided my song, Calum came out.

"Ash, Mikey. They need you now." Calum said. Mikey and Ashton stood up and went into the booth, leaving me with my brother and Calum.