32. Too Late

I looked at Geo who looked at me, hopefully. He looked back down at my phone and took a deep breath. I mouthed I can't to him and he nodded. I looked back at the TV and it was me and Geo's turn to play. We played and by the time our round was over, Carter and Logan was asleep. I looked back at them and laughed and Geo did to.

Geo looked at me. His eyes full of sorrow and regret. "Can you come to my house really quick?" Geo whispered.

I looked at him, "No. I can't leave. What if someone wakes up?" I whispered back.

"Everyone here is at least 18-22 they can take care of themselves. We're good," He said still whispering. He grabbed my hands. "Please. Just.. Please?" 

I felt that I should say no but I didn't. I said yes and I got dressed and we drove over there.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Okay we're here. Now why are we here?" I asked.

"Because I wanted everything that we said to be between us. I don't want anyone clouding your decisions," He told me.

"What are you even talking about Geo?" I kinda chuckled.

He grabbed my hands and looked me dead in my eye, "Courtney, I fucking love you. You know that. I never stopped and I can't stop and I don't want to. You are the single most best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't stop fucking thinking about you and it's driving me crazy not being able to hold you or be with you."

I looked at him. My eyes full of tears, shifted from his left eye to his right eye several times. I let go of his hands and backed away as he looked at me full of hurt, "It's too late."

"You've only known him for like 3 weeks. How is it too late? How could it possibly be too late?" Geo said, his voice shacking.

"I don't know Geo, but it is." I said. He came closer to me and kissed me and I instantly pulled away. I ran upstairs to the bathroom in the hall. I locked the door behind me and slid down it.

"Courtney! Courtney! Court. Courtney please! Open the door," Geo yelled.

I got up and opened the door. "What!?" I yelled.

His eyes were red and streams of water glistened on his face. He looked at me for a second then he hugged me. I comforted him. "Shhh shhhh, it's okay," I said patting him on the back.

He looked up at me and I don't know why but I kissed him. I kissed him and it felt amazing. He kissed back. His arms consumed my lower back and he picked me up. I kissed him with passion and I have to admit I missed the feeling of his lips. We stumbled into the bathroom and them stumbled into the shower. I grabbed onto the shower knob trying to keep us from falling and it accidentally turned it on. I looked up at the shower and then smiled at Geo. He smiled back at me then reconnected the kiss. Geo bit my lip. I rubbed his chest that was consumed in a wet shirt. It was so soaking wet you could see the outline of his body, his abs. I took off his shirt and reconnected the kiss. He put me down then he took my shirt off and then my bra. I took his pants and underwear off. The sight of him slapping his stomach, I got a little excited. He took my pants and underwear off and then picked me up again. I kissed his neck and he began to rub me. "Oh my fuck, Geo," I moaned. "Yeah, you like that babygirl?" He said. I just replied with a moan. He rubbed me more aggressively and I bit his shoulder. "Fuck Geo. Omg fuck. Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" I moaned out. "It feels so good to make you feel good." Geo said rubbing me EVEN MORE aggressively. "Geo. Geo! Geooo!" I moaned. He put me down and turned me around. He was about to slide in me. "Fuck babygirl. You're so wet." He said before even sliding in me.

"Geo wait," I said.

"Yes? What is it babygirl?" He asked.

"I-I I can't," I said.

"Why not?" He asked turning me back around.

"I just...can't," I said stepping out of the shower. "A-a-and this was a mistake. I'm sorry," I said running out of the bathroom. 

I ran to Geo's room and locked the door. Not because I didn't want to see him. It was because I was getting dressed and that would have been awkward. I grabbed some underwear and a bra that I left here before Geo broke up with me just in case. Its just never been the right time to pick them up so they are still here. I put them on then put on one of Geo's t-shirts and his jogging pants. I walked out the door and Geo was right there in nothing but a towel.

"Sorry. I didn't know you were there," I said.

"Yeah. I thought you needed some privacy," He said.

I just kinda walked off after that. I didn't know what to say. 

"I have to get dressed. Just please wait for me," He said.

"Okay," I responded, but as soon as he walked in his room I started to run quietly downstairs. I was just about to walk out of the front door when Geo came behind me, "Where are you going?" 

"I'm checking the weather," I lied.

"You're lying," He said.

"No I'm not," I replied.

"You were about to leave," He said.

"Okay! Yes I was about to leave!" I admitted.

He grabbed my hand and looked me in my eyes, "Don't leave me. Don't walk out," He said. Then he kissed me.

Chapter 32. Hope ur having a good morning/ night. I hope you enjoyed this chapter xo -fanban

Word count is 1,019

Ignore all spelling errors

November 15, 2017