chapter 1 help me

(sorry flug cinnamon roll) flug p.o.v : I was working on a new invention it was as I called it a power zapper ray. It was supposed to absorb all power from the victim shot with it.I was just adding the finishing touches when HE walked in "FLUG!!!!!" the demonic yell rang threw the lab as he barged in. I jumped in response to his sudden noise, nearly dropping the machine I was working on but luckily caught it before it hits the ground. "Y-yes sir!?" "Is the dam piece of scrap metal done yet?" Black hat said in an enraged gravely voice barked." "       I-its almost done s-sir " I sttuterd gentle setting my machine down on the table. " NOT FAST ENOUGH" he screeched in rage grabbing me by my shirt collar and throwing me to the ground as I yelped at the sudden pain shooting threw my body witch made his terrifying smile even bigger than it usually was when he smiled. He happily continue to beat me until I blacked out. When I awoke I was still on the floor my bag now soaked with blood while my originally white lab coat now specked with blood. I sigh and decide to get up again  continuing to finish my project and put on a new bag.

And that ladies and gentlemen  was my first chapter yay hope you liked it and I might make another one today just cuz I like writing stuff for you guys