Chapter 3

Hey guys and ladies!!! Tell me what you guys thought of it. Please! I love your comments!!! And enjoy! Because I love Bellarke!!!

                               ~                                     ~                                     ~

"Oh really." Bellamy, who only stood a few feet away, felt his eyes wander down her body. They were both soaked to the bone and it revealed everything without hesitation. Her hair was longer when it was wet, he noted. Along with how curvy she was, Bellamy always figured that Clarke had a figure but he didn't anticipate this. He didn't imagine the perfect swell of her breasts or the smooth curve to her hips. Or the way her wet hair made her eyes stand out more. Or how much her legs were defined.

Clarke's threat only made him harder. The Princess kiss him? He found it both laughable and thrilling. Bellamy realized that he wanted her to go through. He wanted to feel those lips against his, wanted to know what she tasted like. Could his little Princess not be so much of a princess after all?

His hand itched to grab her, pull her on top of his lap and find out. Instead he crossed his arms and stared intently at her face. This one's all on you Princess.

Clarke squeezed her eyes shut. What the hell was she thinking? Sprouting that crap out. To Bellamy! Of all people. Was she insane? She probably was. She probably hit her head in the lake. To be thinking of how warm Bellamy felt against her. To be thinking of those hard lips submitting under hers.

This was all his fault. Clarke just wanted one night alone and Bellamy had to come and screw it up. He had to come and look at her as though he wanted her. That he desired her. Now she wanted him. No. She didn't. She just felt like she did. Clarke reasoned with herself. It was a natural human want, to be with someone. That was why she had been with Finn. Because she wanted to not be alone for one night. 

Clarke opened her eyes and stole a glance at Bellamy. The heated look in his eyes made her body go warm. Even when she was shivering. Or was she shivering from him now? She felt his eyes roam over her, felt every spot that he stared at go warm and then burn. She wanted him to continue looking. Wanted him to reach out and touch her. She knew how hot those hands were. Knew how much she liked them on her.

Stop it Clarke! She told herself but couldn't look away. Bellamy caught her stare and challenged her. His lips turn upwards as his eyes twinkled with mischief. He leaned forward and Clarke bit her lip.

Bellamy halted, staring at her mouth.

Clarke felt her like her cheeks were on fire. She quickly stopped tugging on her bottom lip and glanced back at him. But the damage had already been done. His stare, once with mild want, shifted into longing. His jaw was clenched and his eyes narrowed on her face.

"Well?" His voice was low, as though he were whispering and deep. Clarke felt her windpipe squeeze. What was he doing to her? Why was he doing this to her? Didn't he already have women in his tent? Why was he looking at her like this? Like he wanted-no, needed- her.

"Shut up Bellamy." Clarke scooted back, rubbing her arms. It was getting cold and she couldn't chance getting sick. She had to leave. Had to leave before something stupid happened. She just had to leave.

"No Princess, don't try to take back what you said. 

"I'm not trying to!" Clarke was speechless. She wanted to take it back and yet whenever she felt like Bellamy was challenging her, she had to rise up to the challenge. Damn him. Damn Bellamy Blake.

"Then educate me Princess."

He was teasing her. Clarke knew it. But she also knew she liked it. She liked the sound of his voice, of the way his eyes dared her to do it. Dared her to scoot back to him and kiss him. Educate him. Oh Christ. Why did she have to had said that? Why couldn't she just keep her mouth shut around him?