Chapter 1

Ginny sighs as she stares at her brother growling in rage. The roots of his neck and arms potruded as he tries to lets go of the hard grasp of the metal chains. Sweats were forming unto his hair and skin. It's been months when Harry and Hermione left Hogwarts to go find the Malfoys and now the whole Hogwarts are being attacked by an Unknown Group which is speculated one of the Malfoys' Slaves.

"Stupefy" Ginny heard Luna's gentle voice and the next thing Ginny knew Ron was finally calming down then slowly drifting to sleep. Luna sighed in relief and Ginny stood up finally decided.

Luna watched Ginny questioningly as she walked out of the Infirmary silently. It was so hard to Ginny to just walked over the broken pieces of Hogwarts. All students were almost scattered in the place running on for dear life. The icy wind kissed Ginny's skin and whole darkness surrounded the whole place.

The clouds were gloomy and everything was foggy. As if there was a big storm coming but it never rains. Ginny called out a dragon from Hagrid's Den and one came out.

Ginny put her legs around the dragon to ride when she slowly heard her name being called multiple time with a tiny voice. She turned her head and saw Luna looking at her confusingly as she fixed herself unto the dragon's back.

"Where are you going?" Luna asked, Her tone of voice is the usual. Ginny held the Dragon's back before speaking. Her heart is beating rapidly. She's so scared for what she is about to do but she couldn't take seeing Hogwarts like this anymore.

"I have to go after Harry and Hermione, Please take care of Ron. I'll be okay" Ginny responded before finally flying into the air not waiting for Luna's reaction whatsover. As she descends into the air she can hear Luna calling her repeatedly.

Ginny focused on the way she was going. She would from time to time flinches because of her shaking body. She can't look down because she was so far from the land that she would think she's going to fall.

Ginny bit her lips as she feel her eyes watering from the emotions she's feeling. She was scared, Very scared. She has no idea where Harry and Hermione are but she'll do her best to find them. She still has a little visible of hope in her. She knows that if the Universe really wanted her find them it will make a way.

Ginny's eyes widened when she felt little prickles of water damping into her skin. The painful cold sensation stings her. She looked up only to be met by raindrops. The dragon groaned from the rain and Ginny ordered it to land into the nearest forest they could find.

***

Ginny breaks the stick in half then throws it into the pit of fire that she made. She watched how the Fire roared as it feeds into the wood. Ginny sat down infront of it as only the sound of rain enveloped the whole place.

Good thing she was prepared. She got her tent up. It was small but it can fit her and the dragon perfectly. Ginny stared at Dragon who was asleep and Ginny felt no signs of tiredness. She wanted to keep going but the rain was going hard for each time.

After a few hours the rain was still hard as ever. Ginny's eyelids started to get heavier and heavier by the moment when a loud twitch sound woke her up from her senses.

Ginny turned to look at her surroundings for reassurance that nobody get in her tent before standing up and grabbing her wand from the table beside her bed.

The sound continues and every each sound felt like it's going near her. The sound was coming from outside. Ginny builds up her courage before stepping out, There were only little prickles of rain left but the darkness reassures her that the storm ain't done yet. Ginny walks far away from the tent because something in her instincts tells her to and she regretted it.

Ginny caught of her breath when she saw a large wolf descending towards her. She can feel her whole body shaking in fear as she steps back from the black wolf. It's red eyes was intimidating and it's jaw is wide open like it is so ready to attack.

Ginny finally had her legs to run and she screamed when she felt the wolf pressed her back into the ground. Her whole body shakes in fear as she stared at the wolf pinning her down into the ground with mouth open. The horrifying scene made her lose her consciousness and the last thing she remembers is someone saying Expelliamus and feeling the big weight of the wolf off her.

Ginny remembered seeing gray eyes staring right at her before closing her eyes.

Our Everafter: Brumous (A Harry Potter Fanfiction) [Draco and Ginny Ending]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें