heartbreak

I woke up an hospiatal bed maoning in deep pain that eceohd from within my cancerius heartt n permaeteed the lonelly halls of the hostpial. I was bleedign terrorbily and i wished i could of got my razor so i could cut myself becaus itd make me feel better so i cried loudly instaed. A shadeowy figure was sittign on my bed smiling, a small smile on he's or she's face.

"Hello my love" teh shadwo felt the heat irradiating from my forhead. "I got u soem blanket."

"₣Ʉ₵₭ Ø₣₣ Ⱨ₳ⱤⱤɎ ₱Ø₮Ɇ₮ɆⱤⱤ₮ ł₥ ₦Ø₮ ɄⱤ ⱠØVɆ!!!!!!" i scremed demonically ta t the top of my lungz scaring he or she that stood by my bedsidr e and then i felt really bad because I knew he or she loved me even though he or she also stabbed me it was ereally complicated so i got my razoer and cut myself crying loudly In a Frenzy of Emotions.

"ᏆhᎬᏁ ᎳhᎽ ᎠᎾ Ꭵ ᏞᎾᏉᎬ ᎽᎾu huh?" he or she moaned. So Then I Ran Out Of The Room Crying Because Nobody Will Ever Fuck Me. 

"ʍɐɐɐɐɥɐɥɐɥɐɥɐɥɥɥɥɥɥɥɥ...ı ʍıll nǝʌǝɹ ɟınd ʇɥǝ ʇɹnǝ loʌǝ ʇo sǝʇ ɯǝ ɟɹǝǝ ɟɹoɯ ʇɥǝ ɔɐnɔǝɹ ɔnɹsǝ!" I criwed and cried and mi words were drowned out by thes sounding of my crystalline teardropz rollingg across ym pallid pale cheekbonbones onto the stone cold dark floor which waz almost as dark as my hair and soul but not quite the exact shade of ebony. i curled up and cried and cried more hoping no1 would here me

BUT SOMEONE DID

IT WAS BELLTARIX LESBO walking towardz me with symaptehtic gjuilty eyes of such sypmpathic guilty sympathy and regrerts.

"øℍ ✞øℳ......Уøυ ƘИøᏔ Уø'υЯ Иø✞ ƧυρρøƧƎ∂ ✞ø ᏰƎ øυ✞ ℍƎЯƎ" Speak'd Bellatrix Lesbo.

"ĐØ₦₮ ₮ɆⱠⱠ ₥Ɇ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ₮Ø ĐØ ฿ɆⱠⱠ₳ Ʉ ₭₦Ø ł₥ ɄⱤ ⱠɆ₳ĐɆⱤ ₦₳Đ ł ₵₳₦ ĐØ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ł ₩₳₦₮!!" I cried  with such sadness asnd deadinsideness  that my crimson orbs shined in the dark of the rom.....shined moar than usul.....

"ƭσɱ ρℓεαร ƭσɱ รωεεƭเε เ ∂σɳƭ ωαɳƭ µ ƭσ ∂เε ƭɦε ɓσɳε รαωℓℓσωε૨ร ૮αɳƭ ɠσ σɳ ωเƭɦσµƭ ყσµ!!" Bellatrix Lesbo cried louderly.

"₩Ⱨ₳₮ ł₣ ł ⱤɆ₳ⱠⱠɎ ₩₳₦₦₳ ĐłɆ ₮ⱧØɄ₲Ⱨ! ฿ɆⱠⱠ₳ ØɄⱤ ₩ØⱤⱠĐ ł₴J Ʉ₴₮ Ø₦Ɇ Ʉ₦₣₳łⱤ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₴₭ ⱧØⱠɆ Ø₣ ɆVłⱠ ₳₦Đ ฿₳Đ ₳₦Đ ⱤɄĐɆ ₱ɆØ₱ⱠɆ ₳₦Đ ₦Ø฿ØĐɎ ₩łⱠⱠ ɆVɆⱤ ⱠØVɆ ₥Ɇ ɆVɆ₦ ₮ⱧØɄ₲Ⱨ ł ⱠØVɆ ₮ⱧɆ₥ ł₮'₴ ₴Ø Ʉ₦₣₳łⱤ ₳₦Đ ł JɄ₴₮...ł JɄ₴₮...ł JɄ₴₮ ₩₳₦₮ ₮Ø Ɇ₴₵₳₱Ɇ ł₮!!!" I moaned deepily in such pain and agony. "ł ₵₳₦₮ ₩₳ł₮ ₣ØⱤ ₥Ɏ 2-6 ₥Ø₦₮Ⱨ₴ 2 ฿Ɇ ØVɆⱤ!!!"

"TOM NO!!" Bellatrix leapt forwards to enbrace me w/ skinny lady arms, boobz bouncing as she did so and it was relly hot the way her long brunnettte messy but also straight and wellgromed curls wrapped arouund her curves like a blackbrown curly princess glove made of hair and it was then i realized she wasntt like other girls......BUT I DONT LIKE GIRLS.....grrr....giiiirrrrrlsss......my eyes glowed'd red and crimson like flamin rubies as the room aruond us darkened....i was mad...i was angry, even....enraged....

"tom...tom..." b. lesbo whispered helplessly (author's note: hamiltonz my fave movie x3333333 commmment if u want me to make a cover!!) "whats wrong??? sweetie u have so much to live for!!!!!"

"฿ł₮₵Ⱨ ł₥ ₲₳Ɏ!!!" I screamed louddly. "₳V₳Đ₳ VɆⱤł₮₳₴ɆⱤɄ₥!!!!!"

there was a flash of red light.....and then a stabbign pain from my chest-stomach as well as my forehead.....and it all faded to black againn.

to be continued....