Author's Note

A Long Way: This story has come a long way. Around the fall of 2012, I began this fan fiction. It took me about over a year to finish it. I actually started writing this story on a quiz website (Quibblo) at first. Then, I didn't have enough room to write, therefore I published it onto Wattpad. Sometimes schoolwork got in the way of my writing time, or I was very lazy. In the summer of 2013, I went on a three week vacation to Vietnam, so I rarely wrote. Thank you to everyone who was patient with my updates.

P.S. I'm sorry if the beginning of my story seems immature/consisting of improper writing and grammar. Later in the story, I think my grammar improved and that kind of stuff. I started writing this when I was eleven. I'm actually sixteen now, so obviously, there was a drastic change in my writing.

A Big Thanks: I'd like to thank those who added this story to a reading list, voted for this story (once or more), and commented on this story (once or more). I also appreciate those who jut simply read my story. That's perfectly fine too! I'm grateful that someone has taken the time to read my work. It means the world to me! Feedback from readers was wonderful. It warmed my heart reading your thoughts on my writing. Without help from readers, a writer could never improve. Thanks again! If it weren't for y'all, this story wouldn't have been a success. (it turned out to be more successful than I thought it would).

Inspiration: My older sister inspired me to write this book. She's the one who got me into Slender Man (I researched him 24/7). I have to admit, my obsession with him isn't as big as it was when I started this book - but I still wanted to continue the story, of course. My sister told me about the Slender Man games, and I watched YouTubers play those games. I got really into them. I enjoyed PewDiePie playing them the most (and now I'm a part of his Bro Army! By the way, I adore his horror games). The latest Slender Man series Pewds played is Slender: the Arrival.

Slender Man Characters: In the story, I said that Charlie Matheson Jr. was a proxy of Slender Man. This is quite a controversy. Some people don't think so, because at the end of Slender: the Arrival, Charlie's face appears and when it disappears, Slender Man's face pops up, revealing Charlie to be Slender Man. I honestly don't believe Charlie is the Slender Man, but correct me if I'm wrong. Also, Kate (a character in the Slender Man series) was the Chaser. She was transformed into one by Slender Man.

Fun Fact: One of my other favorite Creepypasta characters is Jeff the Killer!

What's Next?: Frankly, I don't have a single clue of what's going to be next for me on Wattpad. I don't have any ideas on what to write, and whenever I start a new story, I immediately delete it because I don't have a strong feeling that I should continue it. If I write another story on Wattpad, it'd probably take me two years to finish it as well, lol. I might not write that much on here anymore. I seriously don't know...but hey, I'm open to all ideas! Feel free to comment your ideas below.

Well, I'm officially done with this story! Thank you once again, and farewell. :)

JeremyShadaRules
LAST UPDATED: 8/27/2017