PIDGE X MALE READER

~Smut Scale: 2~
~I will never go over a five with Pidge. She's precious~
|BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND|

You stood next to a window where you had a clear view of the spacecraft outside, your hands pushed deep inside the pockets of your uniform.

"Hey man."

You turned around but didn't say anything to your friend in response.

"Awe come on, don't be mad! You're a great pilot, I'm sure you'll be picked for the next mission!" Matt said, patting you on the shoulder.

"You know that's not what I'm worried about."

Matt's smile faded and he sighed.

"Kerberos is the longest mission on record," you continued. "Don't act like it's no big deal."

"It is a big deal-" Matt agreed, "-but I'm honoured to be picked to go! Do you know how awesome it would be to have my face in science magazines all over the world?"

You didn't say anything and turned back towards the window.

"Seriously (Y/N), I need you in my corner on this one. I need you to do me a favour while I'm gone."

You turned your head to show him you were listening.

"My dad and I are both leaving on this mission, that means my sister won't have us to support her at the Garrison."

"Okay?"

Matt gave you a big smile. "Can you keep an eye on her while I'm gone? Just make sure she's doing good in school and isn't being picked on at the Garrison?"

"You want me to take care of Katie? Doesn't she hate me?"

"She doesn't hate you. She just doesn't like sharing me with you."

Sighing, you faced Matt. "I guess."

Matt wrapped you in a hug and patted your back. "Thanks man, I owe you one."

You shook your head as you pulled away. "Don't worry about it, just come back in one piece and don't get abducted by any aliens."

Matt laughed. "Will do."

~ ~ ~

You stood behind a large boulder, waiting for your chance to pounce on Katie, who had recently decided to go by Pidge.

Her and her two friends had infiltrated a high security base. Why? You didn't know.

Not too long after they went inside, they exited the building with an unconscious man you vaguely recognized.

"Pidge. What're you doing?" You asked, stepping out from behind the boulder.

Pidge whipped around and when your gazes met she glared daggers at you.

"What're you doing here?"

"Making sure you don't do anything overly stupid, what else?"