➸ ˗ˏˋ ꒰ guidelines ꒱ ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•゚。

ⓡⓤⓛⓔⓢ
 ❝ i'm missing you even though
you're right by my side
i'll be with you and
you're the reason why ❞   

。゚•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•゚。

꒰ not all requests are accepted
i'm putting this rule as the first one; yep, not all requests are going to be accepted. sometimes i find the demands of others hard and because of this, i'm not going to make it. don't worry, i'll immediately reply to your form if it's accepted or not to avoid having false hopes!

꒰ no shop-hopping! 
please be respectful. do not request here the same story you requested on another shop at the same time because i don't want my efforts to get wasted. (ง ˃ ³ ˂)ว 

꒰ please be patient! ꒱   
i am not always in wattpad 24/7, i have studies and fangirling life in stan twt too! i only make the covers when i have free time and whenever i don't have the editor's block. if i already accept your request, please assume that i could make it at most 1-2 weeks.

꒰ no unpublished stories!
just like what i typed on rule #1, i don't want my efforts to get wasted. . . so before requesting, make sure that your story is published!

꒰ maximum of requests!   
the maximum number of requests i take are dependent on the styles. the max. number of requests for pastel, tumblr, simple covers are 6-8 while 4 covers only for blended, manipulated and minimalist.

꒰ k-pop idols only!
i'm not accepting anyone as characters except kpop idols. i only make ulzzangs as the characters if you requested a set and it's up to me if who, or what i should use! also, a very important note: try not to demand a hard photo of a character or other things that is hard to find.

꒰ re-dos are okkay, okkay!
if you are not satisfied with my work or if i made a mistake, i'll be glad to make your request a re-do! however i only do it once. just tell me if you want a re-do of my work!

꒰ don't claim my work!
do not crop my watermark and claim as if you made my artworks. please, please have some respect. i deserve getting credited for what i made, don't i?

꒰ payments and form! 
please answer the form neatly and completely! i won't accept your form if there are fields you left unanswered. i accept forms in the form section only; this means that all forms sent in private messages are denied. also, please do all the payments and follow the rules!