CHAPTER 3: HANGING OUT

You wake up in the morning as soon as you heard your phone ringing.

Y/N: *yawns* "who is calling me early in the morning? Hello?"
Brooke: "Hey Y/N. If you look around I'm not in our dorm because I have extra classes and I have a group project. I will be home really late so I can't come to the fan sign and the concert."
Y/N: "If you can't go then I won't go too."
Brooke: "No, you have to go."
Y/N: "Are you sure you're ok with this?"
Brooke: "I'm sure. Don't forget to have fun and take pictures too."
Y/N: "Hahaha ok Brooke."

You hang up and went back to bed. After a few minutes, you woke up and went to take a shower. After the refreshing shower, you get dressed. You wore a white sweater with short jeans and a red converse. You put your ticket and your phone in your bag and set off to the stadium where the fan sign is held.

-At The Stadium-

When you arrived at the stadium, you got a text from someone you didn't know.

Y/N: "Whose number is this? I'll just read it."
Text: "Find a red curtain and go behind it. Then find a white table that has a note on it".

Y/N: "I wonder who send me this text."

After you receive the message, you went into the stadium and searched for the red curtain. It didn't took long enough to find it because its colour was easy to spot. You went behind the curtain but you stopped first to check if anyone is there. But it was empty.

Y/N: "Now, where is that table?"

You found the table and also the card. You feel a bit suspicious doing this but you just read the card.

Y/N: "Go in front of the curtain and see what happened". This is getting weirder and weirder.

You went in front of the curtain and you got surprised when you see the BTS members in front of you. Jimin was holding a bouquet.

BTS: "Surprise!"
Y/N: "You guys! Why did you surprise me?"
Jin: "We wanted to say thanks for being our new friend and for coming to our fan sign."
Y/N: :But you didn't have to-"
J Hope: "No, we insist!"
Y/N: "Well, thanks guys!"
Jimin: :Here, this is for you."

He gives you a bouquet and some chocolate. You were surprise and you can feel that your face is turning red.

Y/N: :Uhh, t-thanks Jimin." you stutter.
Jimin: "Anytime Y/N~"

He gives you a wink to tease you. Your face blushed even harder. You found that pretty annoying. After you said thanks to them, the fan signing started so you take your seat. It ended after a few hours then Jungkook started to wonder.

Jungkook: "Hey Y/N, where's Brooke?"
Y/N: "Oh, she couldn't come because she has a lot of work to do."
Jungkook: "Oh, thanks for telling me."

Then he walked back to the other members. You were wondering why he asked where Brooke was. You thought that it wasn't important so you didn't think about it. Then V started to walk towards you.

V: "Y/N, we told our producer about you and he wanted to invite you and Brooke to dinner after the concert. So, are you in?"
Y/N: "S-sure. Where are we having dinner?"
V: "I'll ask about it later and I'll tell you soon."
Y/N: "Ok Tae!"

After your conversation with V, you decided to go back home so you said goodbye to the members. On your way out of the stadium, you saw Jimin was looking at you. When you look at him, he turned his head so you wouldn't caught him looking at you. You didn't care about it that much so you just go home. You took a short nap as soon as you arrive back. After a few minutes, you wake up and got a text from Brooke.

Brooke: "Hi Y/N, how was the fan sign?"
Y/N: "Hi, it was fun but if you were there it would be even better."
Brooke: "Aww thx, but I'm really sorry that I couldn't come."
Y/N: "It's ok. Are you free at 10:30?"
Brooke: "Yeah, why?"
Y/N: The boys told their producer about us and wanted to invite us for dinner.
Brooke: Is it after the concert?
Y/N: Yeah, you can join us right?
Brooke: Yeah I can.
Y/N: I'll send you where we'll have dinner.
Brooke: Thanks. I gotta go, see you later!
Y/N: Ok, bye!

You hung up and took a shower to get ready for the concert. After the refreshing shower, you put on your clothes. You wore a dark blue tank TOP with a black leather jacket, a two layer short Blue skirt and a Long black socks with short boots. You put on your headphone that is plugged into your phone and went out to the concert

-AT THE CONCERT-

You came an hour early before the concert because V told you to come early and meet the members backstage.

Y/N: It's a good thing I have a backstage pass.

You go backstage to find the members. It was really quiet and empty. Then you see a door across from you. As you start walking to the door, Jimin suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pinned you.

Y/N: (WTF?! Why does this guy like to pin people?!)
Jimin: Hi Y/N~
Y/N: H-Hi Jimin. /// , ///

Jimin kept staring at you so you turn your head to avoid eye contact. He knows you are blushing so he decided to tease you even more. He turn you head with his finger under your chin to make you look at him. He comes closer and whispers to your ear.

Jimin: You look really beautiful. I wish you were mine so I could kiss you.

You know he was flirting with you so you decided to tease him back. You give him a smirk and you push him to the wall to pin him.

Y/N: Heh, why don't we kiss now~

You suddenly see his cheek changing into a red colour so you unpin him.

Jimin: Uh, I-I just remember t-that I have to do something. I-I'll see you l-later.

He ran to the door that leads to the other room. You giggled and followed him. You enter the room and saw the members talking with someone. J Hope notice you from across the room and called you to come over.