Chapter 1.

Piper's {P.O.V}

I was sitting in my cabin on my bed, thinking about my crush, when I heard a knock on the door.

I quietly groaned and came out of my beautiful daydream, and I stood up to open the door, as there was nobody else in my cabin.

When I opened the door, I saw a grinning Leo standing in the doorway, and I immediately knew that he was up to something.

"Hey, Beauty Queen!" I gave him a slight glare. "Come to the Poseidon cabin with me, will ya? We're playing truth or dare!"

He looked like a kid on Christmas day. And that means down right excited.

"Who's 'we'?" I asked. He kept grinning like an idiot.

"Annabeth, Jason, Nico, Hazel, Thalia, Travis, Katie, me, Frank, and Percy of course, since it's his cabin." He said. "So, do you want to play?"

I thought about it for a second. Should I play truth or dare with my friends, along with my crush...?

I sighed. "Alright, count me in." I smiled.

Leo fist pumped the air. "Yes!" He said. "This game will be some much more fun, with this amount of people."

I rolled my eyes and I closed the Aphrodite cabin door behind me, as I started following the energetic Leo into the Poseidon cabin.

When we arrived at Percy's cabin, Leo quickly opened the door and I was met with smiling faces of my friends.

I quickly realised that one of them wasn't there yet, as I sat down next to Thalia.

"Hey, where is Percy? It's his cabin after all." I looked at everyone.

Travis shrugged. Connor was not here due to some camp road trip thing. "He just had to do something real quick, he'll be here in a sec probably."

Just as Travis finished speaking, the Poseidon cabin door opened, and the son of Poseidon walked into the cabin himself.

He looked handsome as always. Messy jet black hair that was swept up. Tanned skin on his muscled yet, lean body. And those gorgeous deep sea green eyes.

I admit. I had the biggest crush on Percy Jackson in history. Well, I hope so at least, I don't really want competition.

"Hey, guys!" Percy gave us all his loop-side grin as he sat down between Jason and me. I was happy about the sitting arrangement.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Annabeth slightly blush.

I frowned to myself a bit, but then quickly covered it up with a smile. A daughter of Aphrodite can hide her feelings, I told myself.

"Hey, bro!" Replied back Jason as he clapped Percy on the back and grinned.

Thalia rolled her at the two, but she looked happy to be spending more time with everyone. (She's not a hunter anymore)

I saw Annabeth blush again as Jason spoke and I raised an eyebrow at her. She likes two guys? Annabeth caught me looking at her and her eyes widened a bit.

She mouthed. 'Please, don't say anything.'

Before I could reply, Thalia clapped her hands together. "Right! Now that all of us are here, we can start the game." She grinned.

Leo was looking like a madman and he was nearly jumping from excitement.

"Yes, okay!" He said. "The rules are, if you don't do a truth, you take off one piece of clothing." We all nodded.

Leo continued. "But if you don't do a dare, the person that gave you that dare, gives you a name of a person in this group that you have to kiss on the lips."

Thalia looked at us. "Got it?" She asked. We didn't have time to reply. "Great! Let's get started, who wants to start off?"

Jason shrugged. "I'll do it." He volunteered.

Jason looked at everyone in the Poseidon cabin and he had a thoughtful face on. His eyes landed on his victim. "Hazel, truth or dare?"