Chapter 1

A normal day for Rosie, Cassie, Cianna, Sadie, and Lexi went like this: waking up, taking a shower and getting dressed, eating breakfast, doing a few quite school papers, filming, eating lunch, filming some more, editing, relaxing, eating dinner, playing some games, and then having a snack before going to bed around 10 PM. Some days were busy, others were full of relaxing. It just depended on what was going on that day. Say it was a Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday. Those days were always crazy, seeing that they updated videos on those days. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays were filled with rushed last minute filming and editing, and usually ended with all of them collapsed on one of the couches in the living room. However, all other days were filled with a few hours (as in 3) of filming, relaxing, reading, and watching other videos. Or writing, because that was another thing these girls were fond of doing. And yes, the girls lived together in a relatively large house Ohio. They were 19, after all, and they all moved out of their parents houses when Cianna turned 19, which was only a few months before.

Today was an off day, a Thursday. They had just uploaded a video the day before, which was a Truth or Dare video, and they were now planning for the Saturday video. Saturday was usually the day for music and all of that stuff. Sometimes they would sing a parody they wrote, sometimes they just sang a song, and sometimes they had musical trivia of some sort. This week, it would be a parody. And a parody of popular song known as "Midnight Memories." Yes, Midnight Memories by One Direction, one of their least favorite bands. They had a pretty parody for it, though, if they did say so themselves. Lexi had written it a few days before, just for fun and because she had a good idea for it, and then they decided to film and record it, and put it on YouTube. Just for fun. The parody was called... Math Class Murders (A/N: FYI I wrote this, and its in my Book of Parodies ~Marzie).

"So are we going to film today?" Cianna asked. Cassie shrugged.

"Maybe." She said. "Probably film today and record tomorrow."

"We're nearing 800,000 subscribers." Lexi said, looking up from the computer, a grin on her face. "Which means we're relatively close to one million."

"You know, Lexi, when we get to one million, you should make a rap like Marcus Butler did." Sadie said. Lexi looked at her, partially glaring but also laughing.

"Yeah, like that would ever happen." She said, turning back to the computer and looking through the group Twitter account and then through random YouTube channels.

"You guys done with the new school papers?" Rosie asked. "Because we should probably get a little bit of filming done before we eat."

"I'm done, that's why I'm browsing YouTube and Twitter." Lexi said, not looking up from the computer.

"And I'm done too." Cassie said. "Finished a while ago."

"Cianna and I are done as well." Sadie said. "I think we're all ready to film. Lexi, get your butt off of that chair and come on. We need to go film."

"Where are we filming at today?" Cianna asked.

"Well, we need to film the intro here, and then we'll go and film the rest at the bowling alley and pizza shop down the street." Rosie said. "I already asked them if we could, and they agreed. And we have some of our friends there that will be in the background, so it doesn't seem like we're filming in an empty bowling alley/pizza shop."

"Hope, Reyna, and Celeste will be there, won't they?" Sadie asked.

"Yeah, they will." Cassie said.

"Lets film already." Lexi said. "I've been off of the computer for 10 minutes already, and we aren't going!"

"Ok, then, Lex, we'll go!" Cianna said, walking towards the living room. When they got there, Sadie set up the camera and turned it on. They all sat in front of it, and started filming.