shot -2

Myra malhotra cryingly – am sorry guys its just that I was always strong like my superhero , but today that barrier broke .

Principal – we are proud to say Mr. malhotra that you have daughter like myra, and Mrs.malhotra your morals seen in her .

Nandini nods no – No sir , as my daughter said manik is a superhero , In the upbringing of a child both the parents are responsible , but I think I failed in that ,as my daughter said manik lost his legs during that incident and that was huge trauma for me and I lost my baby that moment and went into depression .I didn't eat for weeks I was lying on the hospital bed , Myra's super hero took care of her .

Manik never knew how to make pony, myra loved them .he learnt them for her in 1 hour for his daughter' s happiness. He didn't knew cooking but for his family he burnt his hand daily while cooking , he never wanted me to have hospital's food, and his daughter to have canteen food he knew how myra's health was sensitive .He was the one who needed care , love , attention But he choose to ignore his pain for myra and me.

He cried every year on sports day because he could not participate in parents running race , he thought he do be insult to his daughter,so he never attended them according to myra , but your superhero attended every sports day and watched you when you held the trophy high if you won. He wanted to hold you high and show to world that how lucky he is to have you ,Am sorry myra I was absent when you needed me .manik always hated maths and getting up early in the mornings , but to teach you maths he do got up early in the morning to learn maths Later in the evening he would teach you .when you once went missing in the mall he cried for his princess fell from his wheel chair , people mocked your superhero , he didn't care all he wanted was your safety .

He stopped meeting his relatives when he came to know how they were teasing you that your superhero is disabled, he didnt want you to join the same school as your cousins . He was scared that students would come to know about him by your cousins and bully you because of his weakness , disability .whenever you will fall ill he would eat that khichdi with you ,according to him if his princess was sad then he would also be a part of it .

My husband is superhero in everysense as my daughter told .

HE IS THE GEM WHICH MY DAUGHTER GOT AND I THINK SHE IS THE LUCKY GIRL IN THE WORLD AND CRIES .

MYRA RUNS TO HER DAD AND CRIES IN HIS LAP , MANIK SMILES AT HER .  

Manik - can i speak ?