xx | twenty

Twenty : Put Your Head On My Shoulder

"some kill, some steal, some break your heart and you thought i would let it go and let you walk?"

"I. . . won't leave - him." She could barely talk, Enoch looked up watching the plane getting closer to the house.

"Katerina we can't-"

"I will. . ." The blonde pushed the brunette off her only to feel his arms around her once more.

"I won't let you kill yourself." He told her before kissing her lips with a force too hard to savour. "I'm sorry."

"Enoch come on!" Emma screamed as the plane was seconds away.

The O'Connor picked up Katerina and placed her over his shoulder, knowing that this wasn't something she wanted and would die to save Victor before herself.

It was always another before herself.

"No. . ." Katerina cried, tears falling down her cheeks and heart cracking in every way that it could, he was dead, but he was hers.

Before she realized Katerina was being dropped and caught by Bronwyn.

"Bronwyn."

"I know-" The loud explosion of the bomb echoed throughout the loop, the house burning down to the ground, but the peculiars never heard a thing.

Katerina Blair was what they heard.

Her scream of agony and pain was one no one ever should hear.

A ringing in their ears blocked out all sounds and faint sounds of her sobs as she stared up at the house, flames and broken pieces everywhere.

"It's gone."

|

"I don't feel any pain anymore, I'm fine, I swear it."

"Katerina you were going to go back inside, you were going to die and you knew it." Enoch's voice was like a melody to Katerina as he held her close to him, not wanting her to get sick from her damp clothes.

"I don't feel weak anymore either." She wasn't lying, she felt normal, sane for once.

"Maybe it was the loop, after it closed you felt better right?"