Chapter 9

Harry's POV

I walked around Louis' living room and waited for him to come out of his room. It had been 10 minutes since I was done getting ready and waited for Louis, but he still wasn't done. I sighed and sat down on his couch, flipping through the magazines that were on his coffee table. 

A few minutes, a door opened and Louis came in. 

"Hey mate, sorry for taking so long I had to make an important phone call." 

"Its OK." I said, deciding not ask what was so important to keep me waiting for so long but I don't think that really matters to him. 

"Lets go." 

I stood up, taking my bag and we walked out of the complex. 

We arrived at Regency Cafe and the waitress led us to a table. She was smiling a bit too much to my liking, especially at Louis.

"So what would you like to eat?" She asked, her voice was annoyingly high. 

"A chicken wrap with some baked potatoes to the side." He said, not taking his eyes off the menu. The waitress frowned and turned to me. 

"A beef sandwich with french fries to the side." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"OK and drinks?" She asked, twirling her hair flirtatiously. I kept myself from rolling my eyes and laughing at how hard she's trying.

"An iced tea." I said simply. 

"Make that two." Louis spoke, his eyes now on me. 

"Alright, I'll be right back." She left and I rolled my eyes. Louis chuckled making me flush in embarrassment. 

"Guess she hasn't watched my recent interview yet." Louis said, "although she's not good at flirting." 

I laughed and shook my head, "Well who could resist you Lou?" 

"You're right and even if I was straight I would never go for her. Too much makeup and her voice is unbearably high." 

We started making fun of the waitress a bit more until she came back with our food. 

"Here you go." She said as she set the food down in front of Louis, purposely showing off her cleavage. I wanted to gag and I could tell Louis wanted to do the same. She stood up, batting her eyes lashes and left, her hips swinging back and forth.

"Yuck." He said making me laugh.

"Lets just eat and try to erase that horrible picture from our minds." I suggested. Louis nodded in agreement and we ate. We talked about our families and I found out that Louis was going to see his family in 3 months for a couple weeks. 

We finished our lunch and asked for the bill. The slutty waitress came back with a pen and the receipt. 

"I'll pay for it." I said. 

"No its on me." Louis said and before I could argue any more, he took out his money and payed for the food. 

"Have a wonderful day." She said in her high voice. 

"Thanks." Louis muttered, pleasing the waitress as she left. 

We stood up and Louis was smirking. I gave him a confused look and he gave me the receipt. The waitress scribbled her number in a red pen with a winky face. 

Louis rolled his eyes and took back the receipt and looked behind him to find the waitress behind the register, giving him a not so seductive look. He smiled at her and crumbled the paper and threw it in the trash can next to him. The waitress frowned in disappointment and looked down.