mood swings

PICTURE OF MATT ----->

Matt's POV

I woke up the next day with Jake sleeping on my chest peacefully. Since we still had a few more things to pack, Jake told me to sleep over so we could start and finish packing early. He looked so peaceful, with his beautiful eyes closed, and his hair all messed up. It was the most adorable thing I've seen. His bump on his stomach grew bigger, making his baby bump more noticable. I would do anything for this child just to laugh and be happy.

Jake's eyes started to flutter open showing his beautiful emeral green eyes. He looked up and smile at me.

"Goodmorning." he said in a whisper.

"Morning. How wll was your sleep?"

"With you next to me, it was great." He gave me a peck on the lips and got out of bed. As he was walking to his box of clothes, he suddenly covered his mouth and dashed to the bathroom. I ran behind him checking if he was okay.

"You okay?" He stayed silent for a minute before nodding his head and brushing his teeth.

He went into his room after brushing his teeth and just dropped to the floor crying. Seeing him cry, makes my heart shatter into a million pieces. I sat down on the floor next to him, and hugging him as tightly and protectively as possible. He cryed into my chest making my shirt damp.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I ask in a low whisper.

"I can't." He said barely in a whisper. Thanks to my werewfolf ears, I heard him but not that clearly. What did he mean by 'can't'?

"What are you talking about?" He looked up at me, our gazes locked together.

"I can't do this anymore! I never signed up for this!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about this! I can't run into the bathroom every morning just throwing up everything I had last night." His eyes started to tear up again. He placed his head back into my chest and began crying again.

The whole morning was like this, weird. While I was packing he was laying on his bed staring at his ceiling. Sometimes, he would randomly cry and the next minute, he'd be laugh. What the fuck is going on?

I looked at my phone and it said 12:00. I had about two three more pairs of jeans to pack and I was done. Crap! I almost forgot, we had an appointment with Shanon in 15 minutes. I shoved the rest of his stuff in the box, carrying it downstairs and placing it inside my car. I ran back inside to get Jake, and he was still lying on his bed and staring up at the ceiling. What's so interesting about a ceiling?

"Let's go." I said pulling him out of bed.

"Where are we going?"

"We have an appointment with Shanon." He stared up at me looking confused.

"Shanon? Who's Shanon?"

"The doctor from last time. She told you, you were pregnant. Come on, let's go we're gonna be late." I pulled him up and walked him to my car.

We made it home just in time for Jake to see Shanon. We walked into her office and Jake started to cry. Why is he crying so much?

Shanon and I ran to Jake asking him what's wrong, but he never replied.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Shanon asked gesturing the door. We both went out and she shut the door closed.

"I think I might know why he's been crying."

"Really? Why? That's all he's been doing today, and I have no idea why." I needed answers to why Jake's been crying. It breaks my heart every single time I see him cry.