"He wont change"

so it's been a month that me and cris have been talking everyday and as more then friends. And he makes me happy so happy that I forgot who he really is .. a hood nigga. I went to school and It was 2 period English I charged my phone and went on snap chat to see if he texted back . He didn't he left me on read 30 minutes ago . I was whatever about it and I went to see people's story he had posted one minute ago . I looked at it and it was a video of him Octavio and Jim they were in a full car , with girls and a girl was on his lap . They were smoking and drinking . Aka hot boxing it . My heart broke a little bit and I guess you could tell I put my phone down and tried to pay attention. before I knew it my eyes were getting watery "aye Jose what's wrong " Karen said . I looked at her and mouthed cris . I showed her the snap and she looked at me "aw Jose you don't need him he don't deserve you ".

And if she had a point it wouldn't make a difference i was falling for him . Then he texted me:
Cris😋: aye
Me:yeah ?
Cris: I'm in a g and I'm gone asf
Me: coo gtg late .

It was break and I went with Juan , "hey Josephine, you good ? You seem down ." He asked "it's cris dude . Im tired of him hitting licks, stealing cars , going out at night and not knowing if he'll come home man .." I added "aye Jose real talk I know he's my boy and shit but that he won't change that's just him leave him stop wasting your time there's more better people out here he's a hood nigga hell end up dead or in bars just don't waste you're breath " he said I couldn't believe that even he's own friend was doubting him I know he has some type of love and care in him I don't know why he's saying all this . I could try and change him . cause lately it's eating me inside knowing I can't do anything . I want him to change for the better even if it meant breaking my own heart .