Wounded Warrior

"Your Majesty. I hate to inform you an elven woman, probably no more then a lowly Silvan elf. She is darkly dressed and his bleeding, we have scouts trailing her as it is." The scout kept his head tilted down and his gaze away from the piecing one of the king's.

"Why did you not slay her on sight?" Thranduil questioned, as he sipped his wine. Wondering as to why Mulnic would make such a foolish decision.

"Because. She bares both mark of Lothlórien, Riverdell, and a green leaf."

Some Where Within Mirkwood

Adalessia moved quickly through the brush rarely stopping. 'Good Lord above. Truin was terrified of this place. No wonder why.' To her the forest was unnatural, the air was even harder to breath. It seemed cold, with out light, and life. Ada blinked as she heard a snap to her left quickly looking she would make out a silhouette moving in the darkness. " Hear my plea I'm here to deliver a message to your king!" She said and seconds later it began to shift, as if got closer she seen it was shrouded in mist. It was no elf, no dwarf, nor a mere man. Ada knew what it was. A vision. The silhouette of darkness seemed to move through her as it went the trees seemed to wilt rot and fall. Those that didn't other silhouettes seemed to cut through. A world of darkness ensued. Ada shut her eyes for a long moment. 'Quit haunting me at a time like this...' Ada's hand shook as she opened her eyes, the silhouettes were gone. She began to run once more seeming to be more light footed then ever. In a moment she seen a silhouette of white light stabbing out in a opening ahead. 'That's... A sword!!' She continued to run drawing her sword, as the sword swung out, she dropped to her knees sliding forward. Ada swung around blocking the elven mans attack. Her eyes widened slowly lowering her sword, bowing her head. " I'm sorry your Majesty. I did not think about who it could've been. I bring word from Riverdell, Lothlórien, and your son."

Thranduil glared down her shocked and surprised he didn't decapitate her. "No harm has been done." He sheathed his sword putting out his hand for the letter. Once it was handed to him he unfolded it and began to read. 'King Thranduil, we request you and your armies to clear out the forest of Mirkwood. And protect our Northern borders from the armies of Mordor. I, Lord Elrond also insist you make Adalessia the general of your army. I, Lady Galadriel also insist. For this child is one born with foresight unimaginable. I, Legolas GreenLeaf insist. From son to King please. Protect the North.' 'It doesn't look fake..' "I'm sorry to say but I must disincline."