Convince Me

Ada's eyes widened. "What?! You cannot disincline! This is bigger then this forest!. Ever thing will-"

"Hold your tongue wench" Mulnic hissed as he raised his long sword pointing it at her throat, more guard circling around.

Thranduil all though beginning to get irritated raised his hand. 'She is the first person to ever object me, to ever tell me, what I should or shouldn't do. She has fire in her heart.' "Let her speak freely." The blonde haired king spoke calmly.

Ada relaxed slightly as the sword was lowered and began to speak carefully as if walking on a cliff not sure if the rock would give way. "Understand this. The darkness will spread and destroy even this land!... I've seen many visions and unless we do some thing to the north they will take this land before they take Gondor. This forest is already sick as it is. When the dark lord takes the land, there will be nothing left but ash and stumps." She took a moment to take a breath looking watching as his expression twisted. His hand shot out grabbing her throat.

"You lie!" He hissed. "Really. Then let me show you." She said calmly as he began to squeeze. Thranduil's vision hazed he too in that moment could see the silhouette's, dark ones fighting the light. No matter how many the light killed more dark silhouette's appeared. Until there was one light silhouette left. Then every thing blurred back to normal. 'What was that..! I just seen what she said...' He released his grip. "Stand down." Thranduil spoke to the guard, and then turned his gaze back to Ada. " I shall consider it. But you are to stay with in Mirkwood until I make a decision. Maybe you could convince me further." He said before beginning to walk the guards following him.

Ada fell in line with Mulnic. "Nothing against you. Any more unknown faces me trouble." Mulnic said quietly as they walked. "It's fine. I understand, your watching out for your people." All of a sudden Ada came to a stop. " Spiders!!" She yelled pulling Mulnic out of The way as large glob of webbing flew at them.