Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V~

I have to stop doing these shitty gigs.

Sure the free alcohol is nice, and the endless supply of pussy it provides nightly is a plus, but we're better than this. We should be going on tour and performing for real crowds, not this fuckin shit. Our manager Mick promised us he would make us big, and yet, still nothing.

"I promise Harry, it'll only be a few more months that you'll have too perform here mate. I'm working on something and it's gonna be huge." Mick tells me before we're about too go on stage. I roll my eyes in disbelief.

"You've been working on something "huge" for a while now Mike, so forgive us for being a bit annoyed at this point." Sasha, the drummer in our band says.

"I know you've been waiting a long time, and I swear this will all pay off."

"I'll believe it when it happens man. Don't let us down anymore." I say sternly and walk away from Mick, heading into the bar and toward the stage.

"I won't, You'll see!" Mick calls out and then turns too leave.

"That guys a fuckin joke, he's been dicking us around for ages now." Jared says.

"I'm over listening too his bullshit Styles. We gotta cut him free man" Travis says.

"I trust that he will get us places, but if he doesn't by this time next month, we will find someone new, alright??!" I tell my oldest friends and band mates.

"Sure Hun, that sounds fine." Sasha says.

"I just wanna do this set, then we can all get fucked up how does that sound?" I say too all of them.

"Styles you always know the right this too say to get my dick hard." Jared teases.

"Fuck off man." I laugh and shake my head.

After about 5 minutes of setting up we're about too start our show. This bar is usually packed, and that's a good thing, but it's packed with the same people every night. Which means it's packed with the same girls every night and I don't fuck the same girl twice. I can fuck the same girl multiple times in one night, or day, but once we part ways, that's it never again. It's kind of become a rule of mine.

I introduce the band too the crowd and we start our set. We usually play for about three hours with one break in between. During the first half I tried to scope the place out for different girls, but its the same ones every night who come to try and get with me again.

After we take our break people have circulated in and out, and some fresh new faces have arrived. There's a table of new girls in the corner, and there's 5 girls standing at the bar, but I can only see a few of their face from here, and two of them are facing away from us.

"This next song isn't one of ours, but it's a personal favourite of mine." I tell the crowd.

Everyone starts swaying too the music, and I get lost in it as well, like I usually do. Music isn't just a hobby for me, it's my life.

The next time I open my eyes I realize the girls at the bar are now all facing me.

Holy fuck.

A tall blonde stands against the bar and she's breath taking. She has long blonde hair and it's in loose curls. I usually go for brunettes, but she's unlike anyone I've ever seen. She has these big natural tits, and tight figure. I can't help but picture myself fucking her hard up against the wall in front of everyone. I bet she'd love it.