14 - Dandel Yacht

Dandel yacht is the yacht for ballroom wide events. It was owned by Chavit Singson, a good friend of Leni and Rodrigo.

"Ate, 'di ba pareho kayong invited ni kuya Digs sa annual ng yacht club?" Malou brought up, Leni was silenced as she just remembered.

Rody and her were invited by Chavit months ago to join their yacht club and attend the club's formal anniversary every year. Both of them had their membership signed and they were both expected to come to the annual event at the special yacht.

She sighed upon recalling why they even signed up for the membership before. They wanted to have their wedding reception in Dandel but that's just a part of the history now and it was hard for her to fathom to it.

Rodrigo didn't want to miss the opportunity of seeing Leni again. Despite that he was uncertain if she'll be attending the event, he made sure he'll make it through the party.

He looked around trying to find her as soon as he arrived at the yacht. For every time he look around and not see her, he loses hope that she'll ever come that evening but his world stopped as soon as he spotted her within the crowd of guests.

She was busy talking to some other guests, she was wearing a plain peach dress with a sweetheart neckline spaghetti top embellished by a frill off shoulder drapes that slightly showed her smooth chest and shoulders.

His air passages felt taut making it hard for him to breathe. She's so beautiful. It intoxicated him. He couldn't take his eyes off her like she magnetized it.

He loved how she kept herself reserved, she still picks the best clothes — making herself look like a queen without showing so much.

While he was gazing at her, he reminisced how they would always argue if her neckline goes lower than her usual necklines or whenever her skirt goes above her knees. She always complain how overly reacting he was about her clothes but she understood that he was just being protective all along.

He chuckled upon recalling how bothered he was when she wasn't his girlfriend yet and he was still the president and his friend, Sonny Dominguez, pointed out that Leni's skirt was quite short and that the men were feasting over her smooth legs.

He was so uncomfortable that time for her. He wanted to cover her with a blanket so that the men wouldn't have her body to feast on but he felt like he didn't have the right to. He also didn't have the courage to tell her that her skirt was too short and request if she could pull it down a bit. That was the time when he was still the president and she was his vice president, he feared that she would shut him off or accuse him of being the one who's feasting over her body if ever he remarks something about her short clothing. He kept moving his seat backward during that meeting to make sure her skirt aren't rising up too high — high enough to make the men drool over.