Solution 3: SUCCESS!!!

(Danny and Rubia decided to sleep in the RV for a night)

Rubia's POV

"Geez Dan, this idea of sleeping in the RV for tonight was great. I mean luckily since it's cold out, I still have that air conditioning and heating unit installed, just in case either one of us is cold.", I said. "Body heat is best heat to me though.", Danny replied. I chuckled and responded, "You're right, hunbun,  it is. Your body to me is my heating pad." "Really? Well when your body is close to mine, I just have to hug you like a teddy bear.", Dan bragged.

"Oh? Is it because I'm so little, you can cuddle me like that sleepy Pikachu you love hugging?", I asked. Danny giggled pinching my cheeks. "Yes, yes, and totally yes.", he answers. Knew it. "Heh. The sad thing is I can't grow anymore, I stopped at only 5'0.", I said. "Awwww....it's okay, babe. I think shorties are cool anyway.", he cooed. "R-really?", I asked, he nodded. "There are some things us tall people can't do that you shorties can.", he said. "Like what, Dan?", I asked. "For example, if we can't fit a shirt that's just too small for us, then you shorties are able to fit it.", he replied.

"Heh ok then....but one day Leigh, us short people will conquer all of Talland, which will soon be an island where the Tallies are washed up on and Shorties will eventually conquer it....like how Chandragupta conquered most of India.", I explained. "Have you been watching that one Bill Wurtz video lately?", Danny asked petting my head. "No.....yes....", I answered with a smirk. "I know because you've been using much references throughout today.", Danny said. "And I'm doing the same tomorrow, babe, whether you like it or not.", I replied.

Dan then turned away sighing, I know what's wrong anyway. "It's bothering me again.", he moaned. "I know it is, but don't let it bother you too much.", I advised, "I'll find a way to make you better....I promise." "If you say so, Rubi.", he replied suddenly sniffling.

'Is he gonna cry? I think he's gonna cry.', I thought. "Danny?", I said to him. He didn't reply this time, but he sniffled again. "Sweetie, don't be like this.....you can talk to me about it, I'm here.", I softly spoke to him. Again he didn't say a word but he kept sniffling, but then I heard a little sudden sob.....he's crying.

I really feel bad for him, I don't want my baby to cry, he's worried about what'll happen to his vision after my solution. "Dan, I know you're crying, you can't disguise it away from me.", I teased a little. "I'm sorry....", he muffled. "Danny....shh....it's okay, I'm right here....", I whispered comforting him. He then turned to me with red eyes and streaming tears.

"Baby......please tell me what you're gonna do with me.....I beg you, please.", he said. "I wish I could, Leigh, but it's getting late right now, and we need to get some sleep.", I replied wiping his eyes. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.", he whinned fretfully. "Well don't fret about it.....y'know, I might actually try putting you to sleep even if you can't.", I calmy said to him. He suddenly stopped crying. "Fine.", he said and turned back over.

One way I tried making him a little sleepy is softly singing a little song I know that'll help him, he nearly cried again but I shushed him and he grew quiet. Another way I tried getting him to sleep is simply just stroking his curly hair and whispering comforting words in his ear. He suddenly fell asleep, it worked successfully. "Sweet dreams, my little Angel.", I whispered.

(Time Skip: It's morning)

Dan's POV

"Good morning, sweetie...", I heard Rubi's sweet voice greet. I opened my eyes only to see her beautiful self smiling at me. "Hey....", I drowisly replied. "Did you sleep well?", she asked. "Yes, in fact, I slept great.", I said. I wonder what's with the happy mood, did she do something to me? I'm suspicious.

"So um.... what's with the mood today?", I asked. "Well I did something that you may be proud of.", Rubi answered. "What did you do?", I asked. "Hmm....guess!", she replied. I blinked my eyes a few times to see if anything were wrong with them. "Is it my eyes?", I asked. "Well, what with them?", she replied, "What do you see?"
"I see....clearness....but, what did you do? Just tell me!", I responded. She only giggled at me, she's so cruel yet she's so cute.

"Danny....do you remember when you had those terrible blue visions?", she asked. "Um yeah....wait did you----" "Yes I did! I used my natural healing abilities to not only heal your eyes, but to heal your mind too.", she said happily. I felt amazed and hugged her with much gratefulness.

"Thank you, Rubia! I love you so much!", I said to her. "Hey, you knew I was here for you....", she replied. "You really came through for me, babe....I appreciate you for it!", I responded kissing her almost endlessly. We both ended up on the bed together.

I gazed into her beautiful brown eyes, she gazed into mine, then we kissed. "I love you so much, little one.", I softly said to her. "I love you too, baby heart.", she replied caressing my cheek, "I'm glad you're all better now." "I am too, hun.", I said. "Well....whatcha wanna do now?", she asked in a seductive tone. "Well I guess we can just lay here and wait on the others, but I'll be asleep by then.", I answered. "Right on...", she said then kissed me. "I love you, Rubi.", I said. "I love you too, Dan.", she replied.