Chapter- 7 The Hungry Girl

The next morning I woke up, without him next to me.

I was wondering where he went . Then I heard a car pull up.I take my robe and head downstairs.

"Where were you?" I asked

"Oh just out buying somethings" he answers

"Where are the things?" I ask

"Oh I have to pick them up in one week" like says

I then say "ok" because I really am to tired to keep this conversation going.

"So did you eat?"Luke asked

"No I just woke up" I answer

"Oh good cause I wanted to go to IHOP"Luke says

"I'll go take a shower" I say

He answers "okay, but wait for me I want to join!"

I hurry up turn on the water and get in.

Then I hear him coming in

He slides the doors an goes in.

He starts scrubbing my stomach,with baby Jhonson soap.we were both looking down and crazy enough at the same time we both looked up.We were just letting the water fall on us, till he leaned in and kissed me. I was happy but not surprised.

He then pushes me in. But I don't move much since my belly stopped me.

He starts to comd me hair with his fingers . When all of a sudden I feel a kick. Somehow he felt it too since he stopped and looked at me.

We both smiled, while being crazy happy.

We then kissed for a couple of more minutes and then got out the shower.

We both changed and went to IHOP.

*At IHOP*

I had two big chocolate chip waffles with 2 scoops (Vanilla) of ice cream each with chocolate syrup and with some apple juice.

Luke had 4 red velvet pancakes with caramel syrup cream cheese filling and whipped cream to top it off, with some orange juice.

"Your so fat", I told him

Then he said "at least I don't have 2 generous waffles"

"Whatever , you know why"i say

We finished eating, well all four of us.

Then we went home.

After watching all of the Kevin harts movies I was hungry again like always !

He still was stuffed .

So I went to the kitchen to make myself something .

I decide to make eggs with some rice .

After I ate I went to go sit

down with him again. he kissed me and I laid down on his chest after I was done eating.

At 3:00pm we went to the gym .I had told him that he needs to work out because I don't want my dad to think wrong about him when we go to New York for my baby shower.

He worked out for about 2 hrs while I sat down reading a WWE magazine starring at John Cena.

After we went to the gym I was hungry again and wanted some Popeyes. I ordered 4 biscuits ,8 chicken strips with fries and a fruit punch. Luke ordered 5 chicken strips, 1 biscuit and a coke.

After we ate out food we went home.