Chapter 5 part 2

Sorry for the abrupt and boring ending last chapter.
I hope I'll be able to make it up to all my readers with this new one.
I've also noticed I'm not getting enough response.
I'm still a beginner in writing,the least y'all could do is to please vote and tell me areas where I'm weak so I could improve. Thanks for all your reads and votes also.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Such a pretty name" he smiled at me with a little dimple popping out on both of his high cheek bones.
Damn! His dimples made him look 10x cuter.

He's the definition of perfect.
I blushed "Thanks, what can I call you " I asked shyly

I wasn't a timid person but There's something about this guy that makes me quiet.

By now all those fake ass girls at my school were staring angril at me obviously jealous I was talking to this hottie.
Well fuck them not like I care.

"What can you call me?
You can call me daddy ". He laughed. His laugh was so perfect.
" that'll will be perfect " I winked at him. God! Stop flirting with him. He's definitely not in your level.He's gonna go for hot girls like Renee.
My inner self quietly warned.
I withdrew and took the books I needed.

"Follow me " I immediately turned towards the stairs at my right.
I could see a lot of confusion written on his face. He was probably wondering how the conversation changed from flirty to cold in less than a second.

Well I'm a moody girl I guess.
He followed me and finally ally got to class without saying another word to each other.

I introduced him to our teacher Miss Davina. I could see her undressing him with her eyes. Like why are people so shameless,He's your student for fuck's sake. I scoffed and went to sit on my favorite seat by the window.

He sat at the front for reasons best known to him .
The lesson started and I listened for the first four minutes then zoned out. I just stared outside the window thinking about how much my life had gone bad over the years.
The entrance of Matt and Renee together instantly brought me back to reality.
Their hands were clutched together and the little bitch had a smirk on her face while Matt looked tired.

On normal situations they were supposed to have been sent to detention for coming by this time but because of what just happened. They were both excused.

Less than two minutes after the class continued.My phone buzzed in my jeans pocket. I brought it out and saw a text from Matt. I hid it carefully so the annoying teacher couldn't see.

Mattie: wassup you missed my call yesterday.

Adeline 👑: Sorry was taking care of some shit. I still went to see her

Matt: okey That's great.

Adeline: Yup.

Matt: totally not the time to say this but damn you look good in my clothes.
Been searching for that hoodie everywhere xD

I then stopped texting and slid my phone back into my pocket. How on Earth am I going to reply to that?

I'm over him. He's my fucking ex who cheated on me. I'm still so mad at him.
The only reason why I texted him back was because of my daughter.I wanted him to know I cared about her too.

I can't just go back to texting him and hanging out like nothing happened.
There are a lot of unresolved issues.

And damn,his hoodie? I should have known.
Anyway I'm not giving it back , I love it so much.