Humaira and Humra'S life

Humaira.

Hello, everyone, my name is Humaira Abdullahi, I am 16 years old now, I live with my grandmother. You must be wondering why i don't live with my parent right well everything is complicated so i was told and was asked never to talk about it again which was sad.

I live in a small village since when i was a baby and have known my grandmother since then but i don't know who my real father or my mother is and now i have gotten use to it and i don't care anymore because if they wanted me they would have come to me but no they only left a necklace.

I always wish i had a baby sister which i could take care of, sometimes when i look at my necklace it feels like i have a sister but well i know i don't its just my crazy stupid imaginations..

I school here in the village, yes i love school with all my heart but unfortunately i live in a place were education was nothing, but no matter what happens i still want to go to school and learn more ... I have many questions to ask, why and how.

I have a goal in this life which is to be a Medical Doctor, i love helping people making them feel better no matter what it takes ...... Sadly here in the village you are not allowed to pursue that dream because they all believed that all girls are house wives and that girls are to be married at a young age.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Humra.

Well am Humra Sani Lawal , i am the daughter of the Sarkin Daura (emir of Daura). Well i am there only child, i school outside in London and i study Journalism. My parents are the best parents in the world they have done so many things for me which i can't repay them. Sometimes i always wish i had a sister which i could fight with, tell her my worries, gist with her and all sometimes i feel like i have a sister in my mind but then i don't have. Have i told you that i love shopping will now i did i do love shopping, sometimes my daddy always tells me that i was a very active and hype tomboy when i was small lol....

I was in London when i was called by my parents to come home for the Sallah break which i agreed quickly.
I love coming to Nigeria though its full of corruption and all i still love my country, i am also excited to meet my parents, childhood friends i bet they are all big girls and boys now ooooohh i cant wait to land

We will be landing in the next 10 mins so seat back and but on your seat belt thank you.....

Yess we are about to land yeyyyy!!
I but on my seat belt waiting for the plane to finally land Home.....

I know you must be wondering how this happened right???
But the fasting your seat belt cause we are about to take off into the world of friction....

Comment
Share
And also vote thank you