2†CHAPTER TWO†2

Sunday 10th March 1929
Unknown Location

MADISON P.O.V

I woke up, my hair dangling across my vision. The room was dark, quite spooky in fact. Darkness portrayed against the eerie walls with trains of which looked like a severe burn. A shadow stood above me. A felt as if I were being watched.

I could just about tell that the walls around me were in fact grey, a dark grey to be precise. A peculiar smell rose in the room. The stench was horrible, like an abandoned asylum with abandoned chemicals.

Amongst all of this, there was strange, yet deluxe, taste to the air. It was a feeling of which I misunderstood but loved. It tasted like a sea of melted chocolate melting in my mouth. Cotton candy afloat upon that chocolate sea. Many drizzles of golden syrup that were the waves to the delicious sea. Small sweets and candy also afloat like they were the many rocks and animals that inhabited the sweet sea.

I was in complete silence as my heart skipped a beat. Where am I?, I thought in slight fear. I repeated that thought over an over again in my confused mind. The spine-shaking experience was, to me, dangerous. Never had I ever been in such a situation. Never had I ever been this confused.

I personally felt like this was an illusion. My stubborn self could not conclude that this was in fact real.

A stone lied before me, a stone with intricate patterns. I placed my index finger on the gorgeous stone. It was surprisingly large, with many different signs that could have meant something I was completely oblivious to. But, of course, I wouldn't have known that.

I took a deep breath, hesitant to pick up the stone. I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling like time before me had just stopped. Silence. I shivered as my pale finger moved the stone just a tad. I closely listened while the stone scraped across the damp ground. I opened my eyes slightly, to see the rock was still there. I heard the same thing; I smelt the same things; I tasted the same things; I visualized the same things...Everything was the same.

Then...I done it. I placed my hand firmly and flat on the ground, grabbed the rock and slammed it into my hand. I screamed in pain. Why I done that? To see if this was a dream of course. Well looks like it wasn't

Friday 13th October Unknown Year
Unknown Location

ANONYMOUS P.O.V

I hope the pain is worth it, I repeated in my mind. The sharp tool dug further into my hand as I revealed it to the audience I demised. The bully screamed, stepping back and looking at the tool I had. It was a black pocket knife with a fine edge; sharp and had a crimson liquid rolling down it. The girl was frightened, shivering. The smirk remained on my once innocent face. I was ready for my revenge.